Rural Cellular Gets Lean And Mean--Why?
- RCC announces quarterly dividends. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p26
Reports on the dividends of the telecommunication firm Rural Cellular Corp.'s preferred stocks for the first quarter of the year 2000.
- Rural Cellular to acquire Atlantic Cellular properties. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p43
Reports on an agreement with Rural Cellular Corporation to acquire various operation and related assets in Alexandria, Minnesota during 1998. Value of the acquisition; What Rural Cellular will gain from the acqusistion; Reference to Unicel, which Rural Cellular acquired in May of 1997.
- RCC establishes $140m credit fund. // RCR;05/19/97, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p10
Reports that in Alexandria, Minnesota, Rural Cellular Corporation (RCC) set up a $140 million reducing revolving credit facility with a group of banks headed by T.D. Securities Incorporated. Who is in charge of the transaction; Utilization of the funds; Pending acquisition of Unity Cellular...
- RCC completes RGI acquisition. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p80
Reports that Rural Cellular Corp.'s has received regulatory approvals for and completed the acquisition of RGI Group Inc.'Glacial lakes Cellular 2000. Plans for acquired businesses.
- RCC revenues double. // RCR;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p27
Focuses on revenues posted by Rural Cellular Corp. for the second quarter ended June 30, 1999.
- S&P places RCC on CreditWatch. // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the corporate credit rating given by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services to Rural Cellular Corp. as of April 21, 2003. Reason for the rating of the company; Concerns of S&P about the company's performance.
- RCC reports loss for second quarter. // RCR;08/04/97, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p23
Presents financial information for Rural Cellular Corporation of Alexandria, Minnesota, for the second quarter which ended on June 30, 1997. Losses incurred by the company; Statistical information on the finances of the company.
- RCC reports revenue growth, net loss. // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p37
Cites Rural Cellular Corp.'s financial performance for the first quarter ended March 31, 1999. Growth of the company's revenue; Amount of net loss sustained.
- RCC subscriber adds break record, net loss up. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p41
Reports on the financial performance of Rural Cellular Corp. in the second quarter of 2000 ended June 30.