- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p38
Presents updates on the wireless industry as of May 29, 2000. Introduction of WebLink Wireless Incorporated's mobile Internet portal service weblinkwireless.infobeam.net; Features of Motorola's Talkabout T900 paging device.
- Affordable sells paging from WebLink. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports on Affordable Telecommunications Technology Corp.'s signing of a two-year marketing agreement with WebLink Wireless Inc.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p22
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of September 2, 2002. Approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas for the Chapter 11 reorganization plan for WebLink Wireless; Wireless video gateway system for distributing multimedia content from the...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless industry in the United States as of October 8, 2001. Details on the joint feasibility study of Toyota Motor Corp. and General Motors Corp. on telematics services in the Japanese market; Information on several moves announced by WebLink Wireless Inc. to...
- 'Two-way me'. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the consumer sales for WebLink Wireless' Motorola T900 two-way messaging telecommunication device as of July 23, 2001. Significance of two-way messaging subscribers; Details on the advertising of the product.
- Terabeam Restructures, Reduces. // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p4
Reports that Terabeam Corp., the Seattle, Washington-based purveyor of patented broadband wireless systems, will reduce its workforce and restructure.
- The free-space space. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;02/26/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 9, p54
Reflect on the attitude of free-space optics solution developers toward the company Terabeam. Difference of Terabeam with other developers; Competitors of Terabeam; Product line of the competitors.
- WebLink Re-emerges, Broadens Message. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p16
Announces that WebLink Wireless Inc. has re-emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Expansion of the company in two-way messaging applications; Comments from N. Ross Buckenham, WebLink chief executive officer; Terms of the deal signed by the company with PerComm Pager.
- WebLink expands two-way service to Mexico. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Discusses a telecommunications deal between WebLink Wireless Inc. and Digitel to offer two-way messaging services in Mexico.