- Aurora Breaks Ground for State- of-the-Art Parts Facility. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2004, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p7
Reports on Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC's establishment of a distribution center for its subsidiary Aurora Parts and Accessories LLC in Lebanon, Indiana. Schedule of the completion of the site; Supply of trailer replacement, repair parts and market accessories for the commercial vehicle industry;...
- Lufkin chooses Aurora as parts supplier. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p16
The article focuses on Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC which has been selected by Lufkin Industries Inc. to be its exclusive original equipment supplier (OES) of aftermarket trailer parts. Owned by Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC, the company is based in Lebanon IN and operates a state-of-the-art...
- Aurora plans to operate parts distribution center. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p16
Relates the expansion plans of Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC for their subsidiary, Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC, in May 2004.
- Wabash buyout gets $60 million in financing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p6
Reports on a revolving credit facility provided by Fleet Capital Corp. to Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC for the management-led buyout of two Wabash National Corp. divisions. Amount of the loan; Allocations of the loan; Products offered by Fleet Capital.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry. A new business unit for pneumatic, mechanical and electronic controls with products including the Tiremaxx automatic tire inflation system has been created by Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems. Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC...
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
Presents news briefs relevant to appointments and promotions within the trucking industry in the United States. Promotion of John Brockmeier to corporate used trailer manager and Mike Breaman to corporate operations manager at Aurora Trailer; Appointment of Larry Fidance to the position of...
- Wabash National to sell non-core assets. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the agreement entered by Wabash National Corp. to sell its trailer leasing/rental and wholesale aftermarket parts distribution business to Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC. Scheduled completion of deal; Other agreement between Wabash and Aurora.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;8/11/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 32, p26
Cites news about the trucking industry. Plans of Wabash National Corp. and Jeffries Capital Partners to sell all of Wabash's trailer leasing and rental business to Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC; Announcement of the opening of the satellite office of Alvey Systems in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p14
Reports on developments in the fleet equipment industry. Promotion of John Brokmeiter and Mike Breaman at Aurora Trailer; Promotion of Joe Wilson to vice president and general manager at Federal Signal; Recruitment of David Warkentin by SmartTire Systems Inc.