Finding gold in chrome
- Extra Guest room. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;8/5/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5393, p48
The article offers information on the business expansion plans of the company Guest Trucks in Great Britain. It mentions that dealer Midlands Iveco of Guest Trucks has doubled the number of its dealerships by acquiring the company TC Harrison. It informs that the company is opening new...
- ArvinMeritor Acquires Mascot-Truck Parts. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the expansion of ArvinMeritor's remanufacturing operations in the U.S. The company extended its operations by acquiring Mascot-Truck Parts Ltd., a Canadian remanufacturer of transmissions, drive axle carriers, steering gears and drivelines. According to Carsten Reinhardt,...
- ArvinMeritor acquires Mascot Truck Parts. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. will acquire Mascot Truck Parts Ltd., a truck parts manufacturer based in Mississauga, Ontario. ArvinMeritor told that Mascot's 170 full-time employees, six remanufacturing locations, and current customer base will become part of the company. Mascot's...
- ALL-CLEAR! // Motor Transport;10/4/2010, p9
A preview of a new device to pull curtains clear of a trailer's loadspace by the trailer manufacturer Montracon Ltd. Is presented.
- Trailer dealers get down to business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p39
The article discusses the highlights of the 2010 National Trailer Dealers Association convention, which took place in Palm Springs, California on October 14-16, 2010.
- Trailer orders up 45% for first half of 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the "State of the Industry: US Trailers" report published by ACT Research Co. as of August 2014 which mentioned the increase in June 2014 net orders for trailers in the U.S.
- Trailer/Body Builders 2015 Buyer's Guide Listing. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/5/2015, p1
The article offers information on a buyer's guide to products and services that are vital to the operation of truck and trailer manufacturers, distributors and dealers in the U.S., published by the journal "Trailer/Body Builders."
- NTDA Offering Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/6/2015, p4
The article provides information on the scholarship offered by the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) for high school seniors with parents employed by an NTDA, dealer branch, or allied member company.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2008, p1
A company profile of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc., which produces driveline and drivetrain systems and related powertrain components and chassis modules for light trucks, sport utility vehicles (SUVs), passenger cars and crossover vehicles, is presented. An overview of the company...