PSI marks five years as SmartWay affiliate
- SmartWay 2.0. Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Dec2009, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information on the SmartWay 2.0 scoring system for all modes of transportation from the SmartWay Transport Partnership. SmartWay manager Matt Panie claims that the system gather information covering all modes of transportation including maritime, rail, and freight sector which...
- Odyssey Logistics joins SmartWay. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p20
The article reports that Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corp. (OL & T) joined the SmartWay Transport Partnership to decrease greenhouse gases and air pollution and to improve fuel efficiency in the U.S.
- No RFS waiver due to drought. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;7/19/2012, p11
The article focuses on U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Transportation and Air Quality Director Margo Oge's statement to U.S. House Energy and Commerce that EPA is absolutely not considering waiving renewable fuels standard (RFS) due to drought conditions.
- ENERGY: Environmental Protection Agency official says limit on blending ethanol with gasoline 'has been reached'. Hattem, Julian // Hill;12/12/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 142, p11
The article reports on the remark of Christopher Grundler, the head of the Transportation and Air Quality Office of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) about the biofuel program of the agency.
- Four tires verified by Smart Way. // Fleet Owner;Jul2010, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the announcement of General Tire Co. that four of its truck tires, the General S581, S371, D660 and ST250, have been added to the list of verified fuel savings technologies of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPAs) SmartWay Transport Partnership.
- EPA taps new emissions regulator. Colman, Zack // Hill;12/6/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 136, p14
The article informs that Christopher Grundler has been named to head the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Transportation and Air Quality.
- SmartWay verifies two Continental tires. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p46
The article reports on the verification of Continental Tire North America Inc.'s HSL2 Eco Plus and HDL2 Eco Plus truck tires as low-rolling-resistant truck tires by SmartWay Transport Partnership.
- 2015 ALL STARS. // Automotive News;11/30/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6701, p0020
The article announces that Christopher Grundler, director of the Office of Transportation and Air Quality of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), is named in the "Automotive News" 2015 All Stars.
- CAFE standards could still be tweaked after review. Truett, Richard // Plastics News;8/10/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p0005
The article reports that Chris Grundler, the director of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Transportation and Air Quality, has announced that the Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards may be amended after a review in 2017 and 2018.