Bendix demonstrates its technologies to industry stakeholders in US capital
- Bendix Upgrades Brake Shoe Remanufacturing Facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/14/2014, p1
The article reports on the upgradation of the brake shoe remanufacturing facility of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. It states that the complete salvage, coining and assembly procedure is being handled by the Bendix Brake Shoe Remanufacturing Center which began production of reman shoes...
- Bendix displays its safety innovations. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p20
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC and Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC are introducing their advanced commercial vehicle safety and braking system technologies to the insurance industry in the U.S. In a gathering at the Transportation Research Center in Columbus,...
- Bendix reaches 1-million milestone for ABs-6 truck systems. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p6
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has reached a milestone with the delivery of its millionth Bendix ABS-6 antilock braking system for trucks.
- BENDIX LAUNCHES NEW LININGS AND PADS. // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p90
The article evaluates the Protrans disc brake pads from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Will ABS trump EBS? Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p64
Argues that there is no driving need in terms of vehicle performance that would require trucks to switch from an anti-lock braking system (ABS) to an electronic braking system (EBS). Claim by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC executives that EBS has no significant advantage over an ABS;...
- Braking takes active approach. // Fleet Owner;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p58
The article evaluates the Wingman Active Cruise with Braking (ACB) safety system from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Bendix operation marks a quarter century. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p50
Reports on the 25th anniversary of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC in Huntington County, Indiana. Amount contributed by the company to the area's economy; Annual donation by employees and the company to several local charities.
- TIMS may now be combined with TABS-6. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p101
Reports on the joint technology initiative of Dana Corp. and Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC for the Dana Spicer Tire Inflation and Monitor Systems (TIMS) and the Bendix TABS-6 antilock braking system (ABS) for trailers. Communication tool options by the electronics platform; Advantages...
- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p45
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's launch of TABS-6 anti-lock braking system for trailers. TABS-6 is optimized for 2 Sensor/1 Modulator systems used by 90% of trailers in the U.S. and Canada. Its electronic control unit includes a pressure equalization feature which...