Hyva USA joins forces with VIPAR, VHD
- Dealers/distributors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p60
The article announces the appointments of Chris Baer as president of VHD Equipment Network LLC and James McGuire as director of business development of VIPAR Heavy Duty.
- VHD to join Power Heavy Duty network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty Inc.'s VHD Equipment Network of distributors will join the Power Heavy Duty LLC network effective January 1, 2016.
- VIPAR establishes VHD Equipment Network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p28
The article reports on the expansion into commercial vehicle equipment market of VIPAR Heavy Duty (VHD) truck parts network through its new entity which will be known as VHD Equipment Network LLC. The new entity, to be known as VHD Equipment Network LLC, will concentrate on the North American...
- Buyers can purchase heavy duty truck parts online with VIProParts. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;4/8/2015, p5
The article previews the web site VIProParts.com, an online marketplace for buyers of heavy duty truck parts, from aftermarket truck parts distributor Vipar Heavy Duty.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty to add Horton products. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p72
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty has launched a new product program that includes products from engine cooling system manufacturer Horton. Accordingly, VIPAR's network of truck parts professionals will add Horton's products ranging from fan drives, suspensions and related components in...
- Mitsubishi Electric Signs Agreement with VIPAR Heavy Duty. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/23/2014, p1
The article offers information on an agreement signed by Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc. with VIPAR Heavy Duty Inc. to provide its heavy-duty electrical components available to more than 500 VIPAR Heavy Duty distributors. Larry Griffin, director of Program Management, VIPAR said...
- VIPAR announces availability of Horton products. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2008, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p20
The article focuses on the announcement of VIPAR Heavy Duty Inc. of its new product program with Horton Inc., a provider of engine cooling solutions. Under the new program, the company's network of truck parts professionals will add Horton's products to its portfolio of premium brands it offers...
- Clean Cylinder Technology new from Hyva. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p15
The article announces the launch of Clean Cylinder Technology by Hyva USA Corp., which is based on a Hyva proprietary internal sealing system.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty Business Conference Gets 'Connected'. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/17/2012, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 VIPAR Heavy Duty Annual Business Conference to be held in Marco Island, Florida on October 21-26, 2012.