Karmak, MSC agree to integrate accounts
- Walking on Egg Shells. Wartgow, Gregg // Yard & Garden;Jul2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the dealer survey conducted on June 2009, an article on the dealers' attitude towards the recession titled "Dealer Pulse," by the Professional Power Equipment Congress and stories on dealer partnership.
- Relationships are key in effective partnership. Fishman, Allen // Inside Tucson Business;12/2/96, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p16
Discusses essential ingredients in the development of a successful partnership of dealers and manufacturers. Identification of strengths and weaknesses; Long-term goals; Continuous re-evaluation of relationship.
- Rallying around the Firestone flag. Stumpf, Todd // Tire Business;6/4/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p5
Reports the support of tire dealers on the partnership separation move of Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. with Ford Motor Co. for product recall in Akron, Ohio. Assistance on the replacement of recalled tires; Comparison of tire recalls between Ford Motor Co. and Firestone 500 company; Effects of...
- REP/DISTRIBUTOR. // Residential Systems;Jun2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p10
The article offers marketing updates in the U.S. including the partnership of Panasonic Business Telephone Systems and Tri-Ed/Northern Video Distribution, the appointment of Power Marketing as sales representative of ClearOne and the naming of RGB Communications as distributor of Savant Systems.
- CPFR shake-up. Butler, Rachel // Beverage World;10/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1681, p102
Focuses on the Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment business model, a set of business processes to use for collaboration on a number of retailer and manufacturer functions. Information on the Vendor Managed Inventory system; Explanation on the business model; Background...
- Leading from the front for the long term. Macaulay, Mike // Motor Trader;Mar2016, Issue 5372, p32
The article focuses on the commitment of auto insurer AutoProtect to the highest integrity in the way it works as a business and in the way it encourages its dealer partners to promote a range of support services.
- Motor Transport Awards 2010. // Commercial Motor;6/17/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5386, p48
The article offers information on several truck dealerships which have participated in the Dealer of the Year Award including Chatfields Tyne Tees, Ciceley Commercials, and Harwood Truck Centre.
- Red Oval: Peterbilt Pre-Owned Truck Network. // Overdrive;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p11-S
Reports on support programs for customers of Peterbilt Red Oval Pre-Owned Truck dealer in the United States. Ease of financing; Types of Powertrain Protection Packages; Customer support plans; Vehicle maintenance program.
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 9% in June. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/12/2013, p1
The article reports that sales of medium and heavy trucks increased 9% in June 2013 as dealers soled 53,351 trucks in June, up from June 2012 and down from May 2013.