ArvinMeritor opens new technical center in India
- Letters to the Editor. Broca, J. S.; Rajasekaran, B; Kumar, Mahesh // India Today;5/10/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
Several letters to the editor in response to the articles "Wrecked by Debt" and "Where to Invest" in the April 26, 2015 issue and an interview with industrial group Kalyani Group Chairman Baba N. Kalyani.
- ArvinMeritor building CVS facility in Mexico. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2007, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. will open a new Commercial Vehicle Systems (CVS) operation in Monterrey, Mexico. Scheduled to start in May 2008, the Mexico facility will provide additional production capacity for its axle and brake assembly operations and component manufacture. Other...
- ArvinMeritor donates $150,000 to construct automotive aftermarket education center. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p12
Reports on a donation for the creation of the Automotive Industry Education Center on the Northwood University campus in Midland, Michigan from ArvinMeritor Inc. Amount that corporations and foundations have donated; Size of the center; Contribution of the University to the project.
- Manufacturing Takes Off. Elliott, John // Fortune International (Europe);10/29/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p76
The article reports that India is overcoming its previous reputation as an inefficient, low-quality producer of manufactures and learning how to compete globally. Examples are cited such as the Moser Baer DVD manufacturing plant in suburban Delhi, Bharat Forge, whose chairman, Baba Kalyani, is...
- ArvinMeritor dedicates Mexico facility. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2008, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc. has dedicated a new $30-million, state-of-the-art component production facility in Monterrey, Mexico. The 400,000-square-foot facility now employs 146 persons. ArvinMeritor president Carsten Reinhardt says it has designed this facility with a variety of...
- SPRINGING TO LIFE. Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Design & Production;Aug2002, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p36
Focuses on the Light Vehicle System of ArvinMeritor. Causes of the struts' diminishing performance; Description of the strut chamber; Goal for the technology.
- SWPA Honors Barber, Loggers Of The Year. // Southern Loggin' Times;Aug2015, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p36
The article discusses the twenty-fifth anniversary meet of The Southeastern Wood Producers Association, where they presented the Long Haul Award to logger Clyde Barber, Florida Logger of the Year to professional services company M.A. Rigoni, with Kevin Thieneman as guest speaker.
- ArvinMeritor plans to sell Kenton OH facility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the plan of ArvinMeritor Inc. to sell its Commercial Vehicle Systems facility in Ohio to Kentucky-based Sypis Solutions Inc.
- ArvinMeritor doubles warehouse capacity. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2006, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that a new warehouse and distribution center has been opened by ArvinMeritor Inc. in Monterrey, Mexico. The motto of the company behind opening of this distribution center is to serve customers of its Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket business. After opening of this warehouse,...