Class 8 commercial vehicle net orders reach highest level since November 2008
- ACT: Class 8 orders still 'atypically robust'. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/ 5/2014, p1
The article mentions that the Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research firm's report as of September 2014 reveals that the demand for commercial vehicles was healthy in August 2014. It mentions an increase in bookings of trucks in August with an overall improvement of 20 percent from...
- Classes 5-8 truck net orders decline for third consecutive month. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2015, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p22
The article discusses a report from Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research, which reveals a decline in orders of Class 5-8 vehicles in June 2015 due to larger backlogs, and offers views of Kenny Vieth, ACT's president, on Classes 5-8 backlogs.
- ACT shows decline in Classes 5-8 preliminary net orders in June. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/8/2015, p1
The article reports that the net orders for Classes 5-8 vehicles has decreased for June 2015 as compared to May 2015 according to Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co. LLC and mentions views of Kenny Vieth of ACT on change in the demand of the vehicles.
- Replacement emand pushing orders. // Fleet Owner;Mar2012, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on market forecast from analysts and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), according to which, the need to replace aging equipment, especially in the Class 8 segment, will keep truck sales strong in the coming years. Kenny Vieth, president and senior analyst for ACT...
- Class 5-8 Preliminary Net Orders Increase in July: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/5/2015, p1
The article presents statistics related to increase in the net orders for class 5-8 vehicles in July 2015 according to commercial vehicle industry research firm ACT Research and presents views of Kenny Vieth, President and Senior Analyst at ACT, on the issue.
- September was a good month for commercial vehicle demand. MARTIN, DEAN // Fleet Equipment;Nov2014, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p60
The article offers information on the growth of the commercial vehicle demand including American medium- and heavy-duty Class 5 to 8 orders, along with statement of Kenny Vieth, Americas Commercial Transportation's (ACT's) president and senior analyst.
- Classes 5-8 preliminary net orders climb. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/14/2012, p4
The article presents the report by ACT Research Co., which showed that North America Classes 5-8 commercial vehicle preliminary net orders grew to levels of "best since" comparisons in October 2012.
- Commercial vehicle demand expected to grow stronger. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the North American Commercial Vehicle Outlook report that was released by ACT Research Co. in 2010, forecasting an increase in the demand for commercial vehicles.
- European Union new commercial vehicle market demand increases 12.2% in April. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p16
The article reports that the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) has stated that the demand for new commercial vehicles in the European Union in April 2015 continued to expand with a total of 169,746 units for a 12.2 percent increase.