Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn unveils Rs. 1,200 crore capex plan
- Lakshmi Cotsyn undertakes capacity expansion. // Colourage;May2011, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p104
The article reports on the capacity expansion proposed by Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd. in its various segments including denim, technical fabric and terry towels.
- SLCL enters organic, eco-friendly textiles. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 119 Issue 6, p102
The article offers updates on Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Limited (SLCL). The company posted a net profit of Rs17 crore for the second quarter of fiscal year 2009, compared with Rs16.32 crore in the same period in 2008 while total revenue increased by 23.7% from Rs290.52 crore in 2008 to Rs290.52 crore...
- Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Takes New York Showroom, Hires Harris. // Home Textiles Today;3/7/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p79
The article reports that Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd. has opened a new office/showroom in New York and hired Dan Harris as senior vice president in marketing and product development.
- Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Q1FY11 net sales up 16.77%. // Colourage;Nov2011, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p94
The article reports on the 16.02% increase in Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd.'s profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010.
- SLCL launches Smart Vest to monitor health on the go. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p97
The article offers brief information on the Smart Vest health-monitoring jacket from SHRI Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd. (SLCL).
- Lines up Rs 1,300 cr investment. // Melliand International;Nov2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p202
The article informs that Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd. has planned to invest 1,300 crore Indian rupees to increase the production of its terry towels.
- Organic textile brand from Shri Lakshmi. // Colourage;Oct2008, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p111
The article reports that SHRI Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd. has forayed into organic textile products in India. SHRI Lakshmi has introduced Weaves which will provide a wide range of home furnishing products. In addition, the company will be opening 500 franchise stores and 2,000 outlets to market its...
- Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn's massive expansion in progress. // Textile Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p92
The article features Indian integrated textile multi-product provider Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn Ltd. (SLCL). It notes that SLCL, which started in 1993, has emerged as one of the largest textile manufacturers in India with products ranging from home furnishings to fabricated equipment and denim...
- Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn raises expansion plan by Rs 350 crore. // Indian Textile Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p148
The article reports on the expansion plan of Shri Lakshmi Cotysn Ltd. (SLCL) in Kanpur, India. The company aims to further widen its expansion plans by Rs 350 crore aggregating to Rs 809 crore. Its phase III expansion plan entails the addition of 12,000-metric ton capacities in Terry Towel and...