Cooling-Tower Motors Save Energy, Reduce Maintenance for University: Eliminate fan-drive right-angle gearbox and jackshaft
- Cooling tower motor and drive system. // Processing (08968659);Nov2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p22
The article evaluates the VS1 cooling tower motor and drive system from Baldor Electric Co.
- Baldor Introduces Cooling Tower Motor and Drive System. // Magnetics Business & Technology;Sep2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p11
The article evaluates the Baldor VS1 Cooling Tower Drive from Baldor Electric Co.
- Direct drive motor/drive system. // Plant Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p49
The article evaluates the RPM AC Cooling Tower Direct Drive system from Baldor Electric Co.
- Cooling tower drive system. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates the VS1 cooling tower drive system from Baldor Electric Co.
- Cooling Tower Fans Driven by Less. // Food Processing (00156523);Jul2009, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p42
The article evaluates the cooling tower motor and drive system from Baldor Electric Co.
- Baldor wins Product of the Year awards. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2010, p42
The article announces that the Ultra Klean bearings from Dodge and the Cooling Tower System from Baldor have received 2009 Product of the Year Awards from the magazine "Plant Engineering."
- Ceramic fill cooling tower provides efficient, durable air conditioning at university. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;May2010, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p13
The article offers information on the ceramic water-cooling tower installed at the Armstrong State University (AASU) in Savannah, Georgia. It discusses that the cooling tower, installed by Tower Engineering Inc., provides basic technology that will provide lifetime heating, ventilation, and air...
- Redefining cooling tower performance. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jun2010, p16
The article focuses on the advantages of using the Baldor Reliance RPM AC Cooling Tower Direct Drive Motor with a Permanent Magnet Rotor (PMR) design for Tower Engineering. Among the inherent problems encountered by the firm from gearboxes were misalignment, excessive vibration and noise....
- Chillers, Cooling Towers, Valves. // ASHRAE Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p85
The article offers information about several chillers, cooling towers, and valve products, including the RPM air conditioner (AC) cooling tower motor from Baldor, the #900 Series of silent check valves from Metraflex, and the TC Series of central chillers by Thermal Care.