HPAC Engineering Names Central/West Managers
- When promoting a salesperson to management. Chase, Landy // Supervision;Apr95, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p6
Discusses five skill areas which must be considered when making decisions regarding the promotion of a salesperson to management. Difference between selling and managing; Natural leadership within the sales force; Ability to work well with other team members; Ability to work well with other...
- When promoting a salesperson to management. Chase, Landy // Supervision;Mar2000, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p11
Discusses factors to consider when promoting a salesperson to a management role. Flawed conceptions on who will be a great manager; Potentials to look for in a salesperson; Areas that will determine whether a prospective manager will be a success or a failure for the new position.
- Sell your idea with benefits in mind. // Administrative Professional Today;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p4
The article presents a story on believing in ones innovative ideas by finding the prospective buyer, selling the idea to him/her, and making strategies to influence others.
- Fourteen Things You Should Never Say In A Sales Meeting. // AirGuide Online.com;3/8/2010, p1
The article reports on various topics that should be avoided by sales personnel during presentation including sex, religion and ethnicity.
- John Ehlen to take wholesaler group `to the next level'. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/08/97, Vol. 202 Issue 15, p1
Reports on MGINC's naming of Honeywell's former chief executive officer John Ehlen as its new president. Ehlen's experiences with manufacturers, leadership roles with wholesalers and contractor associations and dedication to the heating, ventilating and air conditioning industry; Ehlen's plan...
- SALES TOOLBOX. // Sales Insider;5/4/2012, Vol. 6 Issue 135, p3
The article offers tips to sales personnel on selling including the use of selecting an appropriate graphics for customers, creating letter campaigns and leading an information session in trade shows.
- People Update. // Official Board Markets;8/25/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 34, p18
The article announces that Valorie Courtney has been promoted to sales representative in accounting services at Laminations, part of Great Northern Corp. Specialty Group in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- People Update. // Official Board Markets;12/3/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 49, p17
The article announces that Hans Bruun was appointed sales support specialist at the Montalvo Corp. in Gorham, Maine.
- New sales agent joins D&Ri team. // Demolition & Recycling International;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p5
The article announces that Simon Battersby was appointed by D&DRi and KHL Group as its international sales agent.