- Local Indicators and Consumer Price Index. // South Dakota Business Review;Jun99, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p17
Presents a statistical report on the local conditions indicators of South Dakota between 1998 and 1999 and the consumer price index for the United States from January to March 1999. City in South Dakota with the highest rate of employment between March 1998-1999; Status of housing in the US;...
- Recent CPI and Employment Data. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Fall2000, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p104
Presents a tabular representation of the Consumer Price Index and employment and unemployment in the United States as of July 2000.
- This Issue in Brief... // Monthly Labor Review;Feb66, Vol. 89 Issue 2, pII
Highlights the labor-related articles published in the February 1966 issue of 'Monthly Labor Review.' Findings of the geographic study of employment and earnings from 1939 to 1964; Effect of taxes on the consumer price index.
- Section 12: Provincial. // Canadian Economic Observer;Nov2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p7
Several charts are presented which depicts an outlook on the economies of the provinces in Canada, including the employment rate and the consumer price index.
- YEARBOOK OF LABOUR STATISTICS: Country profiles. // Yearbook of Labour Statistics;2008, preceding p1
No abstract available.
- ECONOMIC INDICATOR CHARTS. // California Economic Indicators;
Several charts are presented which shows California's economic indicators as of November 2012, including nonagricultural employment, taxable sales, and consumer price index.
- Business: Employment in Texas by Industry. // Texas Almanac;2016/2017, p616
The article presents charts that list employment in Texas by industry in June 2015, and the cost of living index for selected metro areas.
- STATISTICAL APPENDIX. // Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Economic Bulletin;Jan2013, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p41
Several tables are presented which list several global economic indicators as of January 2013 which include index of domestic production, index of retail prices and employment and labour force.
- YUKON BUREAU OF STATISTICS: Yukon Monthly Statistical Review December 2011. // Yukon Monthly Statistical Review;Dec2011, p1
Several charts are presented depicting economic indicators in Yukon Territory including population, employment, and consumer prices.