- No Trespassing. Szabo, Joan // Entrepreneur;Jan2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p68
Stresses the importance for business owners to regularly audit the tax impact of acquiring equipment and property for their businesses. Explanation from Joe Huddleston of Grant Thorton LLP; How the unbundling strategy works; Tips for business owners; Way to defer the taxes a businessman owe.
- MONTH IN REVIEW. // Televisual;Jan2003, p15
Reports developments related to television broadcasting in Great Britain as of January 2003. Relationship of British Broadcasting Corp. with independent television networks; Payment made by Grant Thornton LP to subscribers of ITV Digital box; Selection of broadcasters for the Premiership rights...
- Breaking State and Local Developments. Baehman, Jay; Busacker, Dale; Delgado, Eddie; Divers, Dale; Grierson, R. Scot; Jones, Chuck; Ryan, Steve; Schenkelberg, William D.; Smith, Allan D.; Sutton, Giles; Yesnowitz, Jamie C. // Journal of State Taxation;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p13
Members of Grant Thornton's SALT practice analyze recent case law in California and historic legislation recently enacted in Wisconsin.
- TOPICS is Brought to You by AGA Corporate Partner Grant Thornton. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;6/7/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the financial, technology and performance management solutions offered by Grant Thornton LLP Global Public Sector to U.S. government clients and international organizations.
- Climbing the glass staircase. Cheese, Peter // People Management;Mar2015, p5
The author discusses the lack of diversity within the workforce in Great Britain and professional association Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) efforts to promote diversity. Topics include details on the lack of women employees and women executives, details on companies'...
- How Do You Manage an Unhappy Employee?: Quick, honest response is the key. // Public Accounting Report;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p6
The article offers guidelines from Amy Roberts, federal tax practice leader at Grant Thornton LLP, about managing unhappy employees.
- Hawaii Governor Names Pension Chief Machida Finance Director. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/5/2014, Issue 34222, p1
Hawaii Governor David Ige has named the state's pension chief to head the Department of Budget and Finance.
- The conference value pack. DiVito, Lisa // People Management;8/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p57
Presents an overview of the events that form part of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) development strategy. Details of a conference on learning and development; Actions taken by the CIPD to ensure that the events match the customers' needs; Aim of the events.
- The story so far. . . Stevens, John // People Management;9/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p63
Reports on progress following the launch of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) consultation document in Great Britain. Preparation of the document; Presentation of the document to the National Assembly for Wales by the Welsh Partnership of CIPD; Information on a seminar...