Jaguar Land Rover looks to employees' basic skills
- Training pilot pays off. // Works Management;Feb2008, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the implications of the pilot training initiated by the National Skills Academy for Manufacturing in collaboration with Group Lotus PLC in Great Britain. According to the article, the training has allowed employees to discover and develop their skills and qualifications...
- Skills Academy scores high marks for first year's work. // Works Management;Mar2008, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p7
The article discusses the key achievements of the National Skills Academy for Manufacturing during its first 12 months in Great Britain. The Academy has validated the skills of 350 trainers and assessors and has helped companies across the sector choose and employ programs suitable for skills...
- Learning to invest. Gregory, Annie // Works Management;Autumn2009 Supplement, p19
The article offers information on how to manage training investments to deliver economic benefit. It notes the statement of Bob Gibbon, managing director of the National Skills Academy for Manufacturing that for every pound spent on training, 60 pence goes down the drain. It mentions the Skills...
- CAREER WATCH. // Engineer (00137758);2/25/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7742, p49
The article provides update related to engineering in Great Britain. The National Railway Museum in York, England has opened a training facility for the rail industry. Design college Central Saint Martins has launched a master of arts (MA) course in innovation management. National Skills Academy...
- Jaguar comes to India. // Asian Pacific Post;7/9/2009, p21
The article reports on the opening of a Jaguar Land Rover facility in India.
- DELHI SHOW: Tata's Jaguar to assemble XJ in India. Wright, Chris // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);2/6/2014, p17
The article reports that Jaguar Land Rover Ltd. is planning to launch its XJ, automobile lineup in India.
- Jaguar. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2012 Brand Book, p13
The article presents a case study analyzing the annual incentive event of Jaguar UK held at the Royal Livingstone Hotel in Zambia in April 2011.
- TALENT SPOTTING. // Supply Management;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p40
The article discusses how six organisations are attracting graduates into professional procurement. At Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), it says, permanent positions are offered to graduates who will spend two years in the small business purchasing scheme while at the Department for Work and Pensions...
- SPORT CUTS FAT. // 4X4 Australia;Jul2013, Issue 354, p12
The article offers brief information on the car Range Rover Sport from the company Land Rover.