Moody's Downgrades Mount Sinai-NYU
- Top 25 HMOs ranked by Medicare enrollment. Appleby, Jean M. // Managed Healthcare;Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p56
Lists the top 25 health management organizations in the United States as of July 1, 1997.
- HMO ratings, profits dropped in '96. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p41
Reports that approximately one in four health maintenance organizations (HMOs) in the United States reviewed by Weiss Ratings Incorporated, have had their security ratings downgraded. What this downgrade has been based on; Number of HMOs reviewed; Amount downgraded; Total upgraded; Notable...
- Largest HMOs. Freeman, M. Branan // San Diego Business Journal;5/06/96, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p20
Presents a listing of the largest health maintenance organizations (HMOs) ranked by number of San Diego County enrollees as of April 1, 1996. Company names and addresses; Parent company headquarters; Year the companies were established.
- LARGEST HMOs. Ardizzone, Sally // San Diego Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p54
Presents a chart depicting on the ranking of the largest health maintenance organizations according to a number of enrollees as of December 1, 2002 in San Diego, California.
- HMO Report Card Gives Passing Grades. Hoekman, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/05/98, Vol. 16 Issue 40, pB1
Assesses the performance of health maintenance organizations (HMO) in West Michigan. Passing ratings on overall customer satisfaction; 1998 HMO Consumer Guide ratings in different areas.
- How health plans stack up. // Newsweek;12/15/1997, Vol. 130 Issue 24, p77
Presents `Newsweek' magazine's second annual health maintenance organizations ranking. Survey of 150 health plans on 43 key activities; Adult care; Kids' care; Overall ranking.
- Behind the HMO rankings. Comarow, Avery // U.S. News & World Report;10/13/97, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p68
Provides information for the `US News & World Report' 1997 rankings of 223 health maintenance organizations (HMO) in the United States. Data from the National Committee for Quality Assurance; Measures of quality of care; Standard deviations; The emphasis on prevention in managed care.
- State-by-state rankings. // U.S. News & World Report;10/13/97, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p69
Presents the `US News & World Report' 1997 ratings of 223 health maintenance organizations in the United States by state. HMO; Rating; Overall score; Prevention; Physicians; Members, Care; Accreditation. INSETS: Understanding the terms.;More managed-care information..
- Solving Access Problems. Eisenberg, Fred // Health Management Technology;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p40
Discusses how New York-based Mount Sinai NYU Health system provides remote Internet access to its physicians and nurses. Background on the system; System's criteria for selecting a solution; Information on the solution selected by the system.