Beal VP Williams to Retire After 35 Years in Muni Sales
- Executive VP leaves M.R. Beal & Co. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p38
Reports on the resignation of Tom Monti, executive vice president and manager of M.R. Beal & Co.'s municipal bond department. Career background.
- Eaddy to Run Beal's Chicago Public Finance. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has appointed vice president of public finance Steve Eaddy to head its public finance effort in Chicago, Illinois.
- M.R. Beal Adds Two Veterans To Bolster Its Muni Business. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32674, p7
The article announces the appointments of James A. McGinley and Fernando Lopez by M.R. Beal & Co. in New York, New York.
- Beal survives tough times; CEO looks ahead to 2d decade. Kuiper, Mark // Bond Buyer;03/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30354, p32
Presents an interview with M.R. Beal & Co. Chief Executive Officer Bernard B. Beal about the company's future in municipal finance. View on competitive underwriting; Effect of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Rule G-37 on the business of the company; Target areas in municipal finance.
- Marion Barry retained by Beal. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30638, p32
Reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has retained District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry as consultant to obtain municipal bond business. Compensation of Barry; Responsibilities as a consultant.
- M.R. Beal Notches Over $1 Billion In Municipal Underwriting Volume. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32546, p7
The article reports that New York City-based M.R. Beal & Co.'s public finance division has surpassed $1 billion in senior-managed, negotiated municipal underwriting volume as it closed the books on 2006. Top company officials are looking forward to continued growth in 2007. The article discusses...
- M.R. Beal Hires Muni Finance Yet Jonathan Savage for Chicago Office. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33697, p21
The article announces that Jonathan Savage was hired by M. R. Beal & Co. to be the managing director of the firm's office in Chicago, Illinois.
- A Veteran Gets Back In the Game. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p1
Reports the employment of Stanley E. Grayson as chief operating officer of the M.R. Beal & Co. Career history; Efficiency on the work; Job responsibilities.
- M.R. Beal Stocks Up on Talent With Ishmael, Ginsburg. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p7
The article announces the appointments of Cheryl Ishmael as senior member and Robin Ginsburg as senior banker on housing and general infrastructure at M.R. Beal & Co in New York City.