All in the Family: Fidelity Chairman's Daughter Moves Into Leadership Post
- No. 2: Abigail Johnson, Fidelity Investments. // American Banker;9/28/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 150, p0
The article features Abigail Johnson, president and chief executive officer (CEO) at Fidelity Investments. It mentions the inclusion of Johnson in the 2015 list of the Most Powerful Women in Finance of the periodical, her succession of the mutual fund family business and her belief that women...
- Concentrate on Consistency. Win Customers. Johnson, Abigail // Securities Industry News;2/22/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p23
The article presents a speech by Abigail Johnson, vice chairman of FMR LLC, owner of Fidelity Investments, delivered during the annual conference of the National Investment Company Service Association on February 16, 2010, in which she discussed the lessons she learned in managing large-scale...
- No. 2: Abigail Johnson, Fidelity Investments. // American Banker;9/24/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 149, p0
The article announces the promotion of Abigail Johnson as president and chief executive officer of American financial services company Fidelity Investments, replacing her father Edward Johnson III.
- Dresdner Chooses For Endowment Push. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;02/08/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the hiring of Cheryl King, Fidelity Investments marketer, as the director of endowments and foundations at Dresdner RCM Global Investors. Objective of the company in hiring King; Comments from Allan Martin, director of the of services and business at Dresdner; Professional background...
- New manager for Fidelity US fund. Phillipps, James // Money Marketing;1/11/2007, p23
The article reports on the impact of the appointment of Jason Weiner as manger of Fidelity Management and Research Co. in the U.S. on the company's performance in the global market. According to the report, his former position will be given to Aris Vatis whom he will be working with for a few...
- McGovern hangs up. // Business News New Jersey;08/24/98, Vol. 11 Issue 30, p2
Reports on AT&T Executive Vice President Gail McGovern's departure from the company to run telemarketing and communications at Fidelity Investments. Replacement; Number of years of service to AT&T.
- T. Rowe Hires a 401(k) Exec. // American Banker;4/19/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 75, p9
The article discusses T. Rowe Price Group Inc.'s announcement that it has hired Cynthia Egan to run its retirement plan services unit. Egan was formerly an executive vice president at Fidelity Investments. Her duties in the newly created job will be to supply investment management, record...
- Fidelity Hires Citi CIO for Services Group. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;12/6/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 234, p18
The article announces that Marvin Adams has been named president of the shared services group of Fidelity Investments. Adams was previously chief information officer for Citigroup.
- Is Fidelity losing it? Whitford, David; Welsh, Tricia // Fortune;1/13/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p20
Ponders what is causing the exodus of fund managers at Fidelity, the biggest mutual fund company in America. Departure of George Vanderheiden, last star left from group of fund managers assembled by Peter Lynch; Big-is-boring, as a reason; Tendency toward group-managed funds; Fund managers...