Lowell Hospital Cut To Baa1 by Moody's
- El Paso Co. Hosp Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/23/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating and underlying rating to A-minus from A-plus on El Paso County Hospital District (doing business as University Medical Center, or UMC, of El Paso), Texas' previously issued general obligation debt.
- Children's hospital, Wash., raised to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p2
Reports that the bond rating of the Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center of the Washington Health Care Facilities Authorities was raised by Moody's Investors Service. Rating; Basis of the upgrade.
- Flint, Mich., Hospital Bonds Dropped to Ba1 by Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p7
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to drop its rating to below investment grade for $68 million of outstanding bonds issued through the Flint, Michigan, Hospital Building Authority on behalf of the Hurley Medical Center. Moody's has downgraded the rating to Ba1 from...
- S&P Negative on University Community Hospital, Fla. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33120, p2
The article reports on the outlook given by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Corp. to the Series 2008A and 1999B bonds issued to University Community Hospital Inc. (UCH) by Hillsborough County Industrial Development Authority in Florida. S&P has given a BBB long-term rating and negative forecast on the...
- Memorial Affirmation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's affirmation of the A2 rating assigned to $95.1 million of debt rated by the agency and issued by Memorial Hospital through the city of Gulfport in Mississippi. Moody's has decided to revise its outlook from stable to negative due to continuing...
- Martha Jefferson Raised. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p35
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to upgrade Martha Jefferson Hospital's $84.7 million of revenue bonds issued by the Albemarle County Industrial Development Authority to A-plus from A with a stable outlook. The upgrade reflects the hospital's excellent liquidity and strong...
- Ohio's Promedica Tips Merger Hand in Bond Documents. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34383, p1
Ohio's Promedica Health is bringing $320 million of low double-A rated hospital bonds to market Thursday, a day after publishing a supplement to bond documents informing investors of a potential merger in the works.
- Illinois System Benefits From Wisconsin Merger. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34424, p1
SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford, Ill. won an upgrade from Standard & Poor's and also received a positive outlook thanks to its nearly year-old affiliation with a stronger system.
- Cash-Losing Michigan Hospital Downgraded. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p6
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on Central Michigan Community Hospital bonds. Factors contributing to the downgrading of the bonds; Management's initiation of cost-containment measures to limit future losses.