- Implementing risk management on software intensive projects. Conrow, Edmund H.; Shishido, Patricia S. // IEEE Software;May/June97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p83
Focuses on risk management on software projects making reference to a project for the United States Department of Defense. Description of the common problems experienced by these projects; Definition of risk; Sources of project risk; Common deficiencies in the risk management of the defense...
- Risk management is project management for adults. Lister, Tim // IEEE Software;May/June97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p20
Opinion. Looks at the importance of risk management in software development projects. Risk management as fundamental to the success of a software development project; Definition of what constitutes a risk in a software project; Advice on how to practice risk management effectively.
- Version 4 von Risk Kit verÃ¶ffentlicht. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 16, p18
The article discusses the release of version 4 of the Monte-Carlo-Simulationssoftware Risk Kit (Monte-Carlo Simulation Software Kit) by Wehrspohn Risk Management GmbH.
- Tragedy spurred innovation. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;10/21/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the impact of Tylenol poisonings on risk management industry in the U.S. Creation of the product-tampering insurance product; Introduction of tamper-resistant packaging in the pharmaceutical industry; Replacement of capsules with caplets.
- Achieving effective SHE management. // Life Science Today;Jun2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p10
Determines the impact of mergers and alliances on pharmaceutical industry. Improvement of business performance and safety management among drug manufacturer; Factors affecting risk management of assets and profitability by pharmaceutical companies; Increase of business sustainability in the...
- Regulatory Risk Management. Noferi, Joseph F.; Worden, Daniel E. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Sep99, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p148
Examines trends in the regulatory environment of the pharmaceutical industry in the United States. Risk-based approach to regulatory compliance; Project-based implementation of the approach; Symptoms of regulatory dangers; Task of management to bridge a gap between objectives and values;...
- A framework for software risk management. Lyytinen, Kalle; Mathiassen, Lars; Ropponen, Janne // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Dec96, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p275
Presents the framework for software risk management. Approaches to managing software risks; Evaluation of risk management approaches; Guidance for the actions of risk managers.
- Cormeta mit neuer SoftwarelÃ¶sung fÃ¼r das Risikomanagement. // Risiko Manager;2011, Issue 16, p27
The article discusses a new solution to risk management developed by German software developer Cormeta, called RMsprint.
- The Application of Risk Planning in Software Development Projects. McManus, John // Management Services;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p16
Most practicing project managers acknowledge the introduction of risk planning within the software development process as crucial. Risk planning highlights the fact that risk management activities need to be planned, budgeted and have adequate resources allotted to them. The article argues that...