Partnerships give Horizon a global presence
- Partnership give Horizon a global presence. // Brandweek;11/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pH41
The author focuses on how media marketing and advertising agency Horizon Media, Inc. positioned itself to compete for global business. The agency and another independent media agency, Cossette Media of Canada, joined European media agency network Eurolab to form Columbus Media International, a...
- The house that Bill built. // Adweek;11/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pH28
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on Bill Koenigsberg, founder and Chief Executive Officer of the media buying service Horizon Media. Horizon is one of the few remaining large media buying services not owned by an advertising agency holding company. Koenigsberg...
- HORIZON INVESTS IN UPSTATE NY TV STATION FOR 'REAL WORLD' LAB. BRUELL, ALEXANDRA // Advertising Age;3/12/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p2
The article discusses the purchase by the media buying service Horizon Media of a minority interest in a television station in Glens Falls, New York. The agency's plan to use television viewers of the station in focus groups, polls and other forms of marketing and advertising research for its...
- C3ing Red. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;10/8/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on a dispute between media buying service executives over the so called "C3" ratings used to determine advertising prices for prime time television programs. The ratings measure the audience for both programs and advertisements. Horizon Media Chief Executive Officer Bill...
- HostPro Taps 2 Shops. Lipin, David // Adweek Western Edition;02/05/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the partnership between Wolfe/Doyle Advertising and Horizon Media to handle the advertising duties for HostPro, a Web hosting subsidiary of Micron in Los Angeles, California. Estimated billings for the advertising; Areas to be handled by the agencies; Reason for selecting Wolfe and...
- RNF Media joins EuroLab alliance. Tyrer, Kathy // Adweek Western Edition;07/28/97, Vol. 47 Issue 30, p4
Reports on a merger between the RNF Media company of Beverley and the EuroLab Media Services company. Details on the merger; Indepth look at the formation on the alliance; Terms and conditions applicable to the merger; Comments from Brian Fernee, president of RNF.
- MEDIA AGENCIES. // Advertising Age;4/26/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 17, p28
Charts are presented on media buying services finance for 2009.
- Horizon wins Cadwell media job. Merrill, Cristina // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/14/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p6
Relates the acquisition of the advertising account of Cadwell Davis Partners by advertising agency Horizon Media. Value of the account; Client base of Horizon; Company background of Cadwell Davis.
- Adnetik to Fly Solo. Shields, Mike // MediaWeek;7/12/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p31
The article focuses on the Internet media buying service Adnetik, which is being spun off as an independent entity by the advertising agency Havas Digital.