CIPD BRANCH EVENTS
- CALENDAR. // Inside Tucson Business;9/9/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p21
A calendar of events for various conferences in Tucson, Arizona from September to December 2011 is presented including the Good Morning Tucson Special Edition to be held at the Westin LaPaloma Resort & Spa on September 9, the Women Impacting Tucson Luncheon Monday to be held at Manning House on...
- calendar of events. // PM Network;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p16
A calendar of events for Project Management Institute (PMI) from November 2007 to March 2008 is presented, including the 19th Annual International Integrated Program Management Conference, the PMI Global Congress 2008 and the 2nd Annual International Project Management Day Celebration.
- calendar of events. // PM Network;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, preceding p11
A calendar of global events related to project management which includes the "2008 PMI Research Conference," "PMI Global Congress 2008" and the "PMI Global Congress 2008."
- EVENTS. // People & Strategy;Fall2015, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p55
A calendar of human resource (HR) leadership events in November 2015 and April 2016 is presented which includes the C-Suite Series and the annual conference entitled "The New Talent Ecosystem."
- Make town halls like `New England in fall.' Littlefield, David // People Management;4/3/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on the topics discussed in the Society of Chief Personnel Officers in Local Government conference in 1997. Ways in which local government offices can develop a culture conductive to innovation and creativity; Employees excuses which affect the process of change; How personnel managers...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Cost Engineering;Apr2011, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p44
A calendar of events related to cost engineering and project management is presented, including the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) Rocky Mountain Section Project Controls Seminar on April 16, 2011, the FIATECH 2011 Conference and Showcase on April 18-20, 2011 and the...
- calendar of events. // PM Network;Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p5
A calendar of events related to project management from February to October 2009 worldwide is presented including the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Congress in Malaysia, PMI Global Congress in the U.S. and PMI Alabama Chaoters 2009 in the U.S.
- EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT. // New Zealand Management;Jul2011, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p38
A calendar of conferences and seminars in New Zealand for July and August 2011 is presented which includes "Strategic Management," by Organisation Development Institute, "Project Risk Management," by Project Plus, Ltd., and "Constructive Feedback Techniques," by NZIM Central.
- Socpo: local authorities are losing vital expertise. Lamb, Jon // People Management;3/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p11
Reveals that nearly half of British government employees who took early retirement did not volunteer and would consider returning on other terms, according to a research commissioned by the Society of Chief Personnel Officers in Local Government (Socpo). Percentage that rated the quality of...