HR 'should wake up to outsourcing opportunities.'
- OUTSOURCING NEWS. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Nov2004 Supplement, p8
The article presents information related to outsourcing services in Europe. Malvern has extended its well established contract analysis services by entering into an agreement with the industrial Centre of Particle Science and Engineering based at Leeds University in Leeds, England. A deal has...
- Stop shelling out. CZYZEWSKI, ANDREW // Engineer (00137758);9/19/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7824, p35
The article discusses the development of high-performance biominerals by a research group from Leeds University in England using a fraction of the energy required in current ceramics manufacturing.
- Untitled. Clarke, Philip // Farmers Weekly;11/25/2016, Issue 1132, p1
The article offers information on upgrading of Leeds University's pig research centre and the creation of a new outdoor facility.
- Untitled. // Farmers Weekly;11/25/2016, Issue 1132, p1
The article reports on upgrade of Leeds University's pig research centre and creation of a new outdoor facility.
- Casual but smart. Lee, Andrew // Engineer (00137758);8/8/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7633, p9
Reports on the development of an intelligent label that allows genuine designer clothing to be distinguished from high-quality counterfeits at the Leeds University in England. Technological elements of the intelligent label project; Cost considerations for the project.
- Full beam ahead for Leeds. // Engineer (00137758);11/1/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7805, p16
The article reports that one of the highest-resolution electron-beam lithography systems in Europe will be installed at Leeds University in England.
- Tactile team goes through the keyhole. CZYZEWSKI, ANDREW // Engineer (00137758);9/5/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7823, p10
No abstract available.
- Process gels with flexible battery plans. HARRIS, STEPHEN // Engineer (00137758);9/19/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7824, p36
The article discusses the development of a manufacturing process that replaces the liquid electrolyte carrying ions between the battery's electrodes with a gel-like polymer substance by scientists from Leeds University in England.
- Editorial. Baker, Carol // Credit Control;2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p1
Editorial. Presents observations on the NCM Export Survey conducted by the Credit Management Research Center at Leeds University Business School in England. Currency of sale selected by most companies; Markets where longer credit periods were more likely to be given; Impact of bad debt on the...