HR 'should wake up to outsourcing opportunities.'
- OUTSOURCING NEWS. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Nov2004 Supplement, p8
The article presents information related to outsourcing services in Europe. Malvern has extended its well established contract analysis services by entering into an agreement with the industrial Centre of Particle Science and Engineering based at Leeds University in Leeds, England. A deal has...
- Stop shelling out. CZYZEWSKI, ANDREW // Engineer (00137758);9/19/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7824, p35
The article discusses the development of high-performance biominerals by a research group from Leeds University in England using a fraction of the energy required in current ceramics manufacturing.
- Casual but smart. Lee, Andrew // Engineer (00137758);8/8/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7633, p9
Reports on the development of an intelligent label that allows genuine designer clothing to be distinguished from high-quality counterfeits at the Leeds University in England. Technological elements of the intelligent label project; Cost considerations for the project.
- Full beam ahead for Leeds. // Engineer (00137758);11/1/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7805, p16
The article reports that one of the highest-resolution electron-beam lithography systems in Europe will be installed at Leeds University in England.
- Tactile team goes through the keyhole. CZYZEWSKI, ANDREW // Engineer (00137758);9/5/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7823, p10
No abstract available.
- Process gels with flexible battery plans. HARRIS, STEPHEN // Engineer (00137758);9/19/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7824, p36
The article discusses the development of a manufacturing process that replaces the liquid electrolyte carrying ions between the battery's electrodes with a gel-like polymer substance by scientists from Leeds University in England.
- Editorial. Baker, Carol // Credit Control;2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p1
Editorial. Presents observations on the NCM Export Survey conducted by the Credit Management Research Center at Leeds University Business School in England. Currency of sale selected by most companies; Markets where longer credit periods were more likely to be given; Impact of bad debt on the...
- Smallest companies see the longest payment delays. // Credit Management;Aug99, p29
Focuses on a survey conducted on the `Credit Management Quarterly Review' by the Credit Management Research Centre. Details on the average payment delays from customers in Great Britain; Overview of the average payment and collection periods from Jauary 1998 to March 1999.
- NEWS: CO2 company captures capital. // Engineer (Online Edition);6/20/2011, p14
The article informs that Leeds University spin-out company, C-Capture has received 160,500 pounds from the Finance for Business North East Technology Fund for development of a technology which aims at capturing carbon dioxide from the flue-gas streams of coal-fired power stations.