HSBC green room gives graduates a head start
- HSBC Considers Future of 'A' Paper Unit. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;8/30/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the plan of HSBC Holdings PLC to sell its A paper mortgage banking affiliate in Depew, New York City wherein such sale would only include its servicing operation.
- HSBC predicts retail warehouses will be top performers. // Estates Gazette;8/10/2002, Issue 232, p29
Reports on the predictions of HSBC analysts that retail warehouses will outperform the rest of the property market in 2002. Details of the annualized rental and capital growth in the sub-sector; Keen buyers of retail warehouses.
- HSBC approves record Â£4.9bn in Q1. // Mortgage Strategy;4/9/2012, p010
The article reports that HSBC has approved 4.9 billion British pounds in mortgages in the first three months of 2012, which reflects a 9% increase than in 2011.
- HSBC strengthens lead in Hong Kong insurance market in 1H. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2010, p26
The article reports on the leading position maintained by the HSBC Holdings PLC Insurance in Hong Kong, China posting a market share of 18.7% in 1H 2010 for Individual Life New Business.
- HSBC sets aside over ï¿½1.2bn to cover fines and redress. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/31/2012, p6
The article reveals that HSBC has set aside 787 million British pounds to cover the cost of misselling claims in Great Britain and an estimated 445 million British pounds to cover the costs of failings related to money laundering in its U.S. operations.
- HSBC is aiming for IFAs with retirement service. Selby, Tom; Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;11/25/2010, p12
The article discusses the move of HSBC Holdings PLC to launch its workplace retirement services project and to target in becoming a leading player in the group pension market in Great Britain.
- HSBC Submits Some Detail n Its Plans for Household. Heller, Michele // American Banker;3/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the submission of a document by HSBC Holdings PLC regarding its plans to offer prime loans through Household International Inc. Request of HSBC Holdings PLC to New York State Banking Department about its plan to test its program for prime products; Decline in earnings for loan...
- Summer sales spread to banks. Bekiaris, Maria // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2010, Issue 120, p14
The article reports on the Hot Summer Sale marketing campaign launched by HSBC in Australia until March 26, 2010.
- Russian factory activity grew. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/ 4/2014, pA02
Russian factory activity grew in July after 8 months of contraction, HSBC's index showed.