Individual and contextual covariates of burnout: a cross-sectional nationwide study of French teachers
- burned out. Lutes, Chris // Campus Life;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p24
Details the author's experience of how a Bible verse eased his tiredness caused by too much homework. School work tackled by the author that caused the burn-out; Verse in the Bible that talks about heavy burdens and how they could be lifted from one's shoulders.
- SOCIAL BENEFITS OF ADEQUATE MOVEMENT REGIME IN TEACHER'S STRESS RESILIENCE. KREJČÍ, MILADA; KORNATOVSKÁ, ZUZANA; KOKEŠ, RADIM // Social Science International;Jul-Dec2014, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p301
Teachers present professionals who are exposed to the influence of daily stress elements and a burnout syndrome. The burnout syndrome is usually defined as a loss of motivation in a professional area when the person feels bad and is mentally and physically exhausted. Needs Analysis provided in...
- Burnout estudiantil universitario. Conceptualization y estudio. Ricardo, Yury Rosales; Rosales Paneque, Fredy R. // Salud Mental;jul/ago2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p337
Objective To update existing knowledge on burnout in university students, in Cuba and the world. Material and methods Document review and literature from March 2010 to January 2012. The databases searched were Medline and Cochrane through PubMed. Results and discussion It is clear that there are...
- SÃndrome de burnout en poblaciÃ³n mexicana: Una revisiÃ³n sistemÃ¡tica. Juárez-García, Arturo; Idrovo, Álvaro J.; Camacho-Ávila, Anabel; Placencia-Reyes, Omar // Salud Mental;mar/abr2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p159
The growing number of publications on the subject of burnout syndrome suggests this is the most widely researched psychological work-related outcome in the last decades. It is important to review the state of art in this phenomenon and to examine the challenging dimension that it has reached....
- Organizational stressors associated with job stress and burnout in correctional officers: a systematic review. Finney, Caitlin; Stergiopoulos, Erene; Hensel, Jennifer; Bonato, Sarah; Dewa, Carolyn S. // BMC Public Health;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
Background: In adult correctional facilities, correctional officers (COs) are responsible for the safety and security of the facility in addition to aiding in offender rehabilitation and preventing recidivism. COs experience higher rates of job stress and burnout that stem from organizational...
- ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AND JOB BURNOUT AMONG EMPLOYEES IN MALAYSIA. Marmaya, Najihah Hanisah bte; Hitam, Mizan; Zawawi, Norsyamina; Jody, Jeniwaty Mohd // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2011, Vol. 1, p185
Burnout issue is an increasingly important phenomenon in Asian countries. Burnout is a well-known phenomenon that may express itself differently, and affect employees differently, in different working condition. Studying on burnout in different contexts will contribute to deeper understanding of...
- Development and Preliminary Validation of an Athlete Burnout Measure. Raedeke, Thomas D.; Smith, Alan L. // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Dec2001, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p281
Presents a study which aimed to develop a psychometrically sound measure of athlete burnout. Burnout dimensions; Stress; Motivation.
- The survey job burnout status and its relation with the performance of the employees (Case study: Bank). Gorji, Mohammadbagher; Vaziri, Shabnam // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2011, Vol. 14, p219
The aim of the current article is to determine job burnout and its relation with the components of job burnout in the performance of the bank employees. The research method was applied and after the fact- Correlation and the statistic population includes all employees of Mellat Bank which is...
- JOB BURNOUT OF PERSONNEL OCCUPIED IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL WORK. Zavenovna, Gosteva Lilit; Valeryevna, Badalyan Yulia // Theory & Practice of Social Development;2013, Issue 11, p1
The article deals with the undertaken research of the job burnout of the personnel occupied in the field of social work. The study of the syndrome is necessary, because progression of the burnout goes beyond the vocational sphere, and declares itself in various situations of life.