- CLINICAL CHARTS: ADHD MEDICATIONS. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p117
A chart is presented that lists drugs along with their dosage for the treatment of developmental disorder known as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) .
- A diagnosis of ADHD? Don't overlook the probability of comorbidity! Adesman, Andrew // Contemporary Pediatrics;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p91
Discusses the probability of comorbidity in the diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Percentage of the prevalence of comorbidity in children with ADHD; Factors that influence the prevalence of specific disorders; Data on developmental disorders associated with ADHD;...
- The Scoop On ADHD. Weir, Kristen // Current Health 1;Dec2009, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children.
- Children in Special Education Programs: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Use of Services, and Unmet Needs. Bussing, Regina; Zima, Bonnie T.; Perwien, Amy R.; Belin, Thomas R.; Widawski, Mel // American Journal of Public Health;Jun98, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p880
Objectives. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), a common psychiatric condition, may
- ADHD MEDICATIONS. // Nurse Practitioners Prescribing Reference;Winter2009/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p86
The article presents a chart of drugs for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- What Can Cause Symptoms of ADHD? Amlani, Alzak // India Currents;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p63
The article provides an answer to a question on the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- ADHD diagnoses rise. Trillin, Calvin // CCPA Monitor;Sep2013, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p4
The article presents a quote on the rise in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- ADHD. Peters, Michael // BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia;2004, p17
An encyclopedia entry for "ADHD," the abbreviation for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, is presented.
- Untitled. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/11/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p2
A cartoon is presented about parents of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) part one: a review of the literature. Chu, Sidney // International Journal of Therapy & Rehabilitation;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p218
Focuses on the diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Primary clinical features of ADHD; Aetiology of ADHD; Comorbidity with other developmental disorders; Critical analysis of diagnostic criteria; Details of Tourette syndrome. INSET: COMMENTARIES.