- FOOD REVIEWS TO GO. // Travel & Leisure;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p38
The article reviews several websites which include URBANSPOON.COM, WHERETHELOCALSEAT.COM and ZAGAT.COM.
- Online food service available to students. Bolack, Jade // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);9/16/2010, Vol. 116 Issue 2, pA1
The article reviews an online food-court website for school campuses from Campus Special.
- Best New Bites, Prepared Foods' New (Web) Look. GARRISON, BOB // Prepared Foods;Jun2015, Vol. 184 Issue 6, p9
The article describes the changes made on the website of the journal such as creating a homepage for daily news on the foodservice industry.
- Websites of the Month. // Food Service;Mar2008, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p20
The article reviews two web sites, first is a one-stop shop for food at www.rarefare.co.nz and the other is an online guide to dining from Hong Kong Tatler at www.asiabestrestaurants.com.
- BWG Foodservice Goes 'Live' with Online Ordering. // Hospitality Ireland;May2010, Issue 65, p78
The article reviews the web site of BWG Foodservice located at www.bwgfoodservice.ie.
- Eating Local: Sustainable Food Central. Patenaude, Kristan // E THIS WEEK;6/3/2012, p6
The article reviews the website FarmPlate, which is an online resource for finding and selling sustainable food.
- Food Network plans 'virtual' cookery world. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/3/2012, p7
The article offers information on The foodnetwork.co.uk web site by the Food Network.
- Web Exclusives. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Apr2012, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p87
The article reviews the website www.snackandbakery.com from the periodical.
- New cost-saving website from DSM. // Food & Drink Technology;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p6
The article reviews the cost saving website, located at www.dsm-food-saving4u.com, from DSM.