STEAL THIS IDEA
- Mean Greens Means Health at University of North Texas. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the implementation of the Mean Greens concept at the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. Dining services at the university is finding success in teaching students about healthful eating with a new concept in a cafeteria called Mean Greens. As the name suggests,...
- The Can-do Gal. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p20
Features Regenia Phillips, director of dining services at the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. Reputation of the foodservice department created by Phillips at the University; Accomplishments of Phillips; Performance of the university cafeteria. INSET: An annual 'Wow!' (not to...
- Yale Adds Phillips. // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p8
The article announces that Regenia Phillips was appointed director of residential dining at Yale Dining of Yale University.
- Side Dishes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p26
Reports developments in the food service industry as of February 2002. Shipment of bottles of red wine fostering heroism and muscular strength to U.S. troops in Afghanistan; Reason of the cancellation of a special evening at the Stockbridge Restaurant; Name of the restaurant in which John...
- twitter. // Caterer (2055-7817);04/10/2015, p21
Tweets, or posts from the microblogging website Twitter, regarding the British foodservice industry, are presented.
- Boost for National Restaurant Week. Frewin, Angela // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4215, p7
Reveals the plans of organizers of the National Restaurant Week to open the event to non-members of the Restaurant Association for 2002. Target number of participants; Scope of the event's promotional campaign; Comments from Sophie Brown, events manager.
- It's New Year's Eve 2000: Do you know where your staff is? Sampson, Fred G. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p56
Discusses the possible staffing problems that the foodservice sector and other industries could face on December 31, 1999. Preparations for a record-setting celebration of Christmas 1999 and New Year's Eve 2000; Possibility that most people, including those scheduled to work New Year's Eve,...
- Pleasing everyone in the family a tall order for restaurants on Mother's Day. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;5/28/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p54
The article describes the author's experience of dining out with her family to celebrate Mother's Day. The author explains why she does not like celebrating Mother's Day and describes her family's tradition of celebrating the special day. She also applauds the restaurant, Fresh Fish Co., for...
- WELLNESS IN WINE COUNTRY. BODEN, JENNIFER // Natural Solutions;Nov2014, Issue 168, p44
The article discusses the Napa Valley Festival del Sole held on July 2014 at Harvest Inn in Saint Helena, California.