First College Campus California Pizza Kitchen Opens at Hofstra
- Hofstra increases food brand counts. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p5
Informs that Hempstead, New York-based Hofstra University has expanded foodservice options and added more branding to the mix. Lackmann Food Service's attempt to enhance the dining experience; Extended hours of operations; Cafe on the Green; Make-your-own waffle station; Weight Watchers' lite...
- Hofstra University reopens fine-dining venue. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p40
The article reports on the highlights of the re-opening of the University Club, a fine-dining venue at the Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. Foodservice provider Lackmann Culinary Services hosted the event which featured live entertainment. Several dishes served during the event include...
- Hofstra Univ. adds to menu, prevents boredom. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the food service available at the Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. Now, more than ever, variety in food service is not simply about adding a couple of Americanized ethnic dishes to the cycle menu of entrees served in a cafeteria's steam wells. Variety branches...
- Deliveries Drive Business. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p54
The article focuses on the Deskside Delivery program that was launched by Saint Petersburg, Florida-based Lackmann Culinary Services to cater for corporate people who are too busy to leave their desk for lunch. Salads, deli sandwiches and popcorn chicken express are among the items included in...
- Staying in the Green. // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the use of a dashboard by Heath Braunstein, general manager of dining services for Lackmann Culinary Services at Pace University in New York City. The Key Performance Indicators (KPI) allows managers to review detailed information on revenues, food costs, labor and other...
- THINKING OUTSIDE THE BUN: PRETZEL, SMOOTHIE CONCEPTS JOIN HOFSTRA UNIV.'S CAFE. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York has doubled sales in its Student Center Cafe with a servery renovation. Food stations at the cafe; Increase in the number of weekly customer counts; Reason for the increase in the number of customers.
- Lackman program shows signs of success in participation, sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p20
Focuses on the success of Lackmann Food Service's marketing and menu program called World Class Cuisine' 98. Description of the program's six two-month modules; Programs impact on managers; Highlights of the different modules; Managers use of world class cuisines.
- Lackmann promotes Lighter by Choice. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Lackmann's has set up a separate serving area for its Lighter by Choice menu items to attract more customers' attention to it.
- Veg U. E. Z.; Ram, Chandra // Plate;Jul/Aug2016, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p20
The article discusses several quick-service restaurant (QSR) and cafÃ©s at universities in the U.S. which offeres vegan foods options including a QSR at University of California, San Diego, California and a cafe at College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina.