Aramark Introduces New Burger Concept for Colleges
- Aramark Debuts Student-Developed Burger Concept. // Food Management;Oct2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the launch of the Burger Studio by Aramark Higher Education, the first brand designed by students for the college market in the U.S. The electronic touch-screen ordering booths enable customers to design their own made-to-order sandwiches, selecting an Angus, vegetable...
- WITH NEW ARAMARK PROGRAM: CAMPUS FOOD GETS REAL. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p9
Deals with the Real Food on Campus program of food service company Aramark. Demands of college students for cafeteria food; Options offered in the program; Elements of the brand.
- What a College Kid Wants. // Fare Magazine;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p10
The article reveals that a report from Technomic found that 44 percent of college students in the U.S. say that their school's dining program was somewhat important in deciding where to enroll while only 32 percent believe that their school is doing a good job of ensuring that students are...
- Step into the Power House. // Food Management;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p17
The article reports that the University of Southern Mississippi opened its first full-service school dining venue, a 200-seat restaurant called the Power House. It mentions that it was financed through a two-million dollar investment from Aramark Corporation, the university campus dining service...
- Nutritious Choice Alliance. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p60
The article reports on the expansion of Aramark's salad portfolio with the opening of Salad Creations, a restaurant chain at the Florida State University in Tallahassee and the University of Florida in Gainesville.
- Aramark wins college contract. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p20
Reports that Aramark Corp. has signed a contract to provide foodservice to Western Kentucky University. Terms under the contract.
- Aramark to Operate Dining at LaSalle. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/23/2012, p1
The article reports on the selection of Aramark to manage campus dining services at La Salle University.
- Aramark Corp. keeps a low profile at Yale University. King // Nation's Restaurant News;09/20/99, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the operations of Aramark Corp. at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Terms of the agreement between the company and the university; Renovation of the dining halls of the university.
- The Fight for the Freshman 15. Laughlin, Lauren Silva // Fortune;9/2/2013, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p16
The article looks at dining and food services on U.S. university and college campuses as of 2013, reporting on the significant role of private equity-owned food service company Aramark and citing its exclusive contracts with many colleges and concerns raised by students and advocacy groups.