Early Musicians' Unions in Britain, France, and the United States: On the Possibilities and Impossibilities of Transnational Militant Transfers in an International Industry
- CABARET. // Advocate;5/13/86, Issue 446, Special Section p81
Reports on developments in the cabaret scene that are of interest to gay and lesbian organizations in San Francisco, California, as of May 13, 1986.
- CABARET. // Advocate;1/6/87, Issue 463, p75
Reports on cabaret shows that are of importance to gay and lesbian organizations in San Francisco, California, as of January 6, 1987.
- Cabaret redux. // Advocate;6/7/88, Issue 500, p44
Reports on cabaret performances which will be held in Los Angeles, California, beyond June 1988.
- THE HOLLYWOOD COMEDY ROOM. Jacobson, Laurie // Advocate;11/8/88, Issue 511, Special Section p12
Features the Hollywood Comedy Room, a comedy night club in Los Angeles, California. House policy; Comedy as a healing force; Clients of the club.
- Downtown Club shares its glory, ambiance with a wider audience. Reynolds, Kelley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/13/97, Issue 322211, p1
Reports on the Downtown Club music hall's plan to extend a special membership package to government employees who work in Fresno, California's downtown area. Special memberships available for businesses and their employees; Benefits offered to members; s revenues in 1996.
- Their aim is true. Hammann, Joshua // Louisville Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p14
Features the Headliners Music Hall in Louisville, Kentucky. Features of the advertising campaign by Scott Mullins for the club; Interior features of the club; Details of the hall's opening night in July 1998.
- Partying Vegans a demanding lot. Yakubik, Paula // Las Vegas Business Press;6/5/95, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p1
No abstract available.
- Luring business. Calder, Chad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);07/17/98, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
No abstract available.
- Frankly Avalon. Jones, Rose Apodaca // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/2/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 69, p4
Reports on the opening of Avalon Hollywood, an all-service club housed in the former Palace in Hollywood, California. Interior decoration; Remarks of owner Steve Adelman regarding the superclub.