Theses and Dissertations: 2008
- Theses and Dissertations: 2010. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2011, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p257
This bibliography presents scholarly theses and dissertations written in 2010 on topics related to international subjects of labor history which includes the dissertations "Capitalism in post-colonial India: Primitive accumulation under dirigiste and laissez faire regimes," by Rajesh...
- MIS Doctoral Dissertations: 1994-1995. Hamilton, J. Scott; Davis, Gordon B. // MIS Quarterly;Jun96, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p243
This article presents a list of doctoral dissertations from 1994-1995.
- Dissertations. // Journal of Daoist Studies;2008, Vol. 1, p209
A list of dissertations is presented including "The Universe at Prayer: Teilhard de Chardin and the Duren jing neiyi Body Chart," by Bede Bidlack, "Garden and Parks in the Literature of the Southern and Northern Dynasties," by Jeong-Soo Shin, and "On the Notion of rang," by Serban Toader.
- RECENT DOCTORAL DISSERTATIONS IN CHURCH AND STATE. Rosenbaum, Stuart // Journal of Church & State;Autumn2008, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p753
A list is presented of the doctoral dissertations that have been published on church and state including "Contentious Liberties: Gendered Power and Religious Freedom in the Nineteenth-century American Mission to Jamaica," by Gale L. Kenny, Ph.D., "Fighting for Freedom: How Virginia's Religious...
- U.S. and Canadian Dissertations, 2007. // Art Bulletin;Jun2008, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p307
The article lists several dissertations and their authors including "Local vs. Global: The Johannesburg Biennales and the Production of Contemporary Art in a Post-Apartheid South Africa" by Natasha Becker, "Contact, Commentary, and Commodity: 19th-Century Ivory Tusk Sculptures from the Loango...
- Theses and Dissertations: 2007. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p322
The article presents a list of theses and dissertations on labour history published in 2007, including "Family and Illness in 18th-century England," by Sile O'Connor, "Children of the Poor in London, 1700-80," by Dianne Payne, and "Critical autonomy: Investigating social class and education," by...
- ThÃ¨ses et mÃ©moires. St-Pierre, Christian // Recherches AmÃ©rindiennes au QuÃ©bec;2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p102
The article lists academic dissertations published in the province of Quebec, which include "Les dÃ©terminants des conditions de vie des Inuit du Nunavik. Le rÃ´le de l'Ã©ducation," by FÃ©licitÃ© Belisimbi, "La guÃ©rison communautaire en milieu atikamekw : l'expÃ©rience du Cercle...
- RECENT DOCTORAL DISSERTATIONS IN CHURCH AND STATE. ROSENBAUM, STUART E. // Journal of Church & State;Summer2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p623
The article lists doctoral dissertations including ones by Paul Gerard Hackett, Michelle Johnson, and Andrew Bradley Phillips.
- Theses and Dissertations: 2009. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p293
A list is presented of theses and dissertations on labor history completed in 2009, primarily in the United States and United Kingdom, including ones by Junko Akamatsu, Simon L. Barley, Carol-Ann Barnes, and many others.