Bib stars in Michelin ads
- Branching out. Meyer, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;9/19/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p1
This article focuses on the brand extension programs of rubber firms Groupe Michelin SA and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. Michelin, which works with Licensing Co., groups its brand extension lines into three categories: automotive and cycle-related products; footwear, apparel, accessories and...
- Michelin claims self-sealing tire technology could be a gamechanger. Shaw, David // Tire Business;6/20/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p0003
The article reports on the self-sealing tire technology developed by Group Michelin SA, which the company believes, will be a gamechanger when the company launches it on all its tires.
- Audi using Michelin Pax run-flat system. // Rubber & Plastics News;10/7/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p24
Reports the preference of Group Michelin Pax run-flat tire/wheel system for top-of-the-line A8 by Audi A.G. in Paris, France.
- Bibendum draws top billing in global Michelin campaign. Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;6/11/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p22
The article reports that Michelin SA's 108-year old trademark symbol Bibendum is starring in a North American multimedia advertising campaign that will portray the firm's evolution as a tire manufacturer. It is reported that one of the advertisement features the all tires made iconic man as a...
- MICHELIN MAN BURNS RUBBER. Nudd, Tim; Mack, Ann M.; Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Western Edition;3/18/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p30
Describes the advertising campaign launched by Campbell-Ewald Advertising for Michelin that feature the Michelin Man mascot.
- Revitalized mascots capture the modern face of branding. Shah, Aarti // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Dec2009, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p14
The article reports on the resurgence of brand mascots in the U.S. It states that brand mascots attribute to consumers longing for comfort and familiarity during recession. It notes that communication is finding ways to add dimension and personality to brand icons which were used in advertising...
- Michelin launches ad campaign with Bib. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;4/9/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that Michelin North America Inc. has rolled out a multimedia North American advertising/marketing campaign. In the new campaign, a slimmed-down version of 108-year-old Bibendum is at the heart of most of the commercials. Michelin expects to generate more than a billion...
- Goin' 'south of the border'. Zielasko, Dave // Tire Business;4/27/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p1
The article informs that TyrePlus Automotive Service Centers licensee concept has been brought by Group Michelin SA in Mexico too. Established in 2002, TyrePlus is a global Michelin initiative to establish networks of independently owned tire outlets in various countries through a licensee...
- Tyre analysis shows strong UHP growth. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 183 Issue 11, p18
Describes the potential growth of the ultra high performance (UHP) tires as analyzed by Groupe Michelin as of November 2001. Annual sales of passenger car and light truck tires; Share of UHP tires in the annual sales of tires; Explanation for the importance of UHP tire market in the strategy of...