- Corinth set for record. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the corporate profits of Corinth Designs. Increase in the sales production; Implications of the profits for the goals of Md Tom Mawhood; Situations undergone by the company before the corporate success.
- Adams goes up. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p3
Announces the promotion of Graham Adams to sales director of upholstery firm Corinth Designs in June 1997.
- Summer timetables. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p2
Announces the scheduled for Glasgow manufacturer Sakol and Corinth Designs' summer shutdowns. Reopening dates.
- Corinth Designs scores a double in 1999 Du Pont Furniture Awards. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p3
Reports on the awards received by Walker & Home company, Corinth Designs, at the 1999 Du Pont Furniture Awards, sponsored by `House Beautiful.' Categories won by Corinth Designs and its sister company, The Contemporary Furniture Co.; Other winners include Sterling Upholstery and Peter Guild's...
- Adams to leave Corinth. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the resignation of Corinth Designs sales director Graham Adams.
- The Fast show. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p14
Features Tom Mawhood, managing director of Great Britain-based furniture firm, Corinth Designs. Stints with furniture firms; Revamp of the management team of Corinth Designs; Appointment of design graduate Emily Pritchard.
- Autumn Long Point grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Announces the participation of Gainsborough, Corinth Designs and Sherbourne Upholstery as exhibitors at the Autumn Long show in England.
- Corinth Designs and Charnwood become one firm. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p3
Reports on the consolidation between upholstery firms Corinth Designs and Charnwood Upholstery in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Charnwood design director Philip Watkin; Effects of the merger on product developments; Relocation of the company headquarters to Charnwood's base.
- Christmas card artist. Cameron, Layne // Humpty Dumpty Magazine;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
Features seven-year-old Sarah Sanders. Victory in the 1993 UNICEF-sponsored Kids Help Kids Greeting Card contest; Prize.