Opening doors to electronic trading
- Furniture/Today launches online-only stories. // Furniture/Today;5/19/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the launch of a series of online-only stories by "Furniture/Today" on its Website at www. fumituretoday.com. The company will feature several news and feature articles written exclusively for the Web. It aims to give news and information for the industry to make better...
- On_the_Net@cma.ca. Green, Deidre // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;04/21/98, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p1075
Discusses online medical resources. The Canadian Medical Association's Ovid Search: Link to Electronic Resources (OSLER); Tips for users on the search interface created by OVID Technologies; Searching by author; Linking authors to a subject; Contact point.
- New online advice service. // Accountancy;Jan2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1301, p133
Reports the launching of the Chartered Accountants' Independent Financial Services scheme in Great Britain.
- Point and click. Kahaner, Larry // Fleet Owner;Mar2000, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p9
Announces the availability of the Analysis and Information Online system on the Internet. Information that can be accessed with the system; Background of the system; How carriers could benefit from the site.
- What Americans think Election Information via the Internet. // Spectrum: Journal of State Government;Winter2001, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the views of Americans on the influence of online election information. Comparison between the 1996 online users and 2000; Reasons for visiting internet for election news; Effects of online election news on the vote choice.
- Share what you learn on hot topics. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Apr2002, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p6
Provides information on several online information resource tools from the periodical 'H&HN.' Use of the Six Sigma Toolkit; Benefits from the Future and the 2001 American Hospital Association Environmental Assessment resource tool.
- Authors Online. // Scholastic Choices;Apr96, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p5
Provides information that tells prospective author's how they can contact other authors. Information from Scholastic Network; Examples on authors on the service; Contact number for details.
- Free publicity online. // Family Practice Management;Feb2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p24
Reports the free publicity online for physicians with practice Web sites in the United States.
- peter's picks & pans. Jacso, Peter // Online;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p88
Features several online information resources. Library Journal Digital; McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms; Bloomsbury Reference Centre.