Fabrics steal the show
- Contour in seductive mood for C-T At Home. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p3
Reports the launching of the fabrics Obsession and Seduction from Contour during the Christie-Tyler's at Home television program in Great Britain. Introduction of automatic and manual recliner actions by Lexus; Exhibition of the Royale lady's chair from Charnwood; Release of the pillowback...
- Pegasus prepares for takeoff. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p5
Reports the launch of reclining chairs, Stressless and fixed back sofas by Ekornes at The Furniture Show in Great Britain. Intention to build a strong sale over the past year; Features of the chair; Availability of models in a variety of woodens.
- worldly seats. // Hospitality Design;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p52
Features some of the pieces shown at the 24th annual Promosedia chair exhibition in Undine, Italy. Number of attendees and exhibitors at the event; Design trends that emerged; Awards; Highlights of the Decosit 2000 international fabric trade fair.
- PAMA exhibiting in 3 locations. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p154
The article reports that furniture and chair manufacturer P.A.M.A. Furniture is exhibiting its products in three locations in High Point, North Carolina. It notes that it will show new pieces such as a sofa group and two BerÃ¨gre chairs at its 2000 square foot showroom on the third floor of...
- Geometric finds at Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Highlights the sofas unveiled by various British manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition during the third week of September 2000.
- Two week formula is a hit for Peter Guild At Home. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p3
Reports on the success of sofa manufacturer Peter Guild's first At Home event, which finished October 9, 1998 with 70-80 trade customers in attendance. Expectations for more retailers to attend; Areas of focus; Reception to four products unveiled during the event.
- St Mungo's makes an exhibition of itself. Jones, Morag Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;Nov2003, Issue 177, p7
Reports on Saint Mungo Association's cardboard sofa exhibited during the Autumn Ideal Home exhibition held last November 2003, London. Title of the exhibited sofa; Designer of the couch; Reason why the association have chosen such design.
- The Best Just Gets Bedder. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p18
The article offers information on the National Bed Federation's annual Bed Show which will be held at the Telford International Centre in Telford, England from September 23-24, 2014.
- FEATURE BACKCHAT. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2014, Issue 5900, p46
Tweets from the microblogging website Twitter, regarding the National Bed Federation's (NBF) Bed Show in Telford, England are presented.