- A Day in the Everglades. Levin, Sage; Reed, Lesley // Appleseeds;Feb2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p2
The article relates on the authors' experience during their tour in the Everglades in Florida. Here, the authors expressed their deepest concern on the endangered species and their habitats. Among the endangered species are the panthers, eagles and alligators. Furthermore, the authors stated...
- FLORA, FAUNA AND FAMILY TOGETHERNESS. SENSER, KELLY L. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p12
The article discusses how parents can help nurture their children's love of nature, as well as their own, by creating a field guide to their property or other favorite spot. Topics include a personal narrative which explores the author's experience of creating a field guide on her property and...
- Don't Climb Every Mountain. Wheeler, Elizabeth A. // ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature & Environment;Summer2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p553
An essay about the value system of environmentalism which defines some people as closer to nature than others is presented. It discusses how nature writers can avoid exclusionary thinking. It also examines the important role of human beings in protecting the nature and the genre of the...
- DALE DOES DEUTSCHLAND. Irvin, Dale // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p96
A personal narrative is presented which discussed the author's trip to Germany.
- A Connecting Thread. Barney, Kerrie // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's love for the art of crocheting lace which she inherited from her great-grandmother.
- TEACHING CROCHET. Long, Cindy // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of teaching her daughter how to crochet.
- SCHOOL CROCHET. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of crocheting at school.
- Sick days fail to have the appeal they did when I was a school boy. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/19/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being sick when he was still in school.
- Reality is Cheerios for dinner, but optimism fuels hope for future. Jay, Robin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/9/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 32, pP23
No abstract available.