Suite Success Furnishings Direct
- Mystery Shopper: Barnsley. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p6
Evaluates several furniture stores in Barnsley, England. Acknowledgement and approach at Ice Interiors; Selling skills at Suite Success; Product knowledge of staff at Walmsley's.
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: The Bedroom Centre. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p10
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at The Bedroom Centre in Portsmouth, England. Impression of missing external sign of the store's name; Comments on the layout of the store; Failure of the staff to assist customer needs. INSET: Top Tips.
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: Findon's Beds. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p10
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at Findon's Beds in Portsmouth, England. Assessment of the assistance service; Opinion of the store's environment; Willingness to establish good rapport.
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: This Week's Winner. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p11
Relates experiences of furniture shopping at Marriots in Portsmouth, England. Satisfaction of staff attentive service; Comments on store layout and location; Opinion of product knowledge and information of assistants.
- Most customers put faith in shops. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p19
Reports the recognition of furniture stores as the biggest contributor in influencing the purchase of potential furniture shoppers in Great Britain. Role of advertising in the overall sale of furnitures; Percentage of consumers buying furnitures on the Internet; Impact of magazine...
- Sofa Company. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p11
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at Sofa Company retail store in Great Britain. Appreciation for the acknowledgement by a salesperson; Assessment of the customer service; Opinion on the provision of product information.
- Land of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p10
Relates experiences on furniture shopping at the Land of Leather store in Great Britain. Lack of customer acknowledgement; Negligence of staff to identify customer needs; Failure of the salesperson to provide information on the furniture products.
- EDITORIAL. Burrows, Steven // Australian Woodworker;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 167, p2
The author reflects on the need of learning to make one's own furniture without depending on others. He states that there is a difference of prices between store-bought and custom-made products. An overview of importance of woodworking skills in today's world where products are increasingly...
- Lofa show for great outdoors. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p4
The article reports on the Summer Outdoor Living Exhibition by the Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association (LOFA) to be held on July 6-8, 2008 at the Telford International Centre in Great Britain. The event aims to target outdoor furniture buyers, retailers, garden centers and department...