Like for like growth at ScS
- Land of Leather makes _GCP_1m profit. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p4
Reports on the profits realized by upholstery retailer Land of Leather in the year to March 31, 1999.
- C&F lifts profits 20% despite UK decline. // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p3
Reports on an increase in Colefax & Fowler's profits in 1998 despite the weakness of the market for fabrics and upholstery in Great Britain.
- Profits at Ultra Furniture bounce back to pre-recession levels. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of upholstery manufacturer Ultra Furniture Ltd. for the year ended December 31, 2012, which demonstrates improvement on the previous period's figure of 382,000 pounds to 575,000 pounds driven by cost reductions and imposed quality developments.
- Rowe reports loss as 1st qtr. sales slip 7.6% to $80.4M. // Furniture/Today;04/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p82
Reports on financial results for United States-based upholstery manufacturer and retailer Rowe Furniture Industries in the quarter ended March 4, 2001.
- Quaker Fabric sales surge ahead 20.5% to $303 million in 2000. // Furniture/Today;02/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p42
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery fabric supplier Quaker Fabric for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 30, 2000. Company background; Sales and revenues posted for the quarter and the year; Operating income; Net income.
- Natuzzi posts 2Q profit despite sales decline. // Furniture/Today;10/3/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p55
The article reports that Italian leather upholstery company Natuzzi Group reported 13.8 million dollars net income in the second quarter (2Q) of 2011 despite the worldwide sales decline in the industry.
- UK manufacturers keep traditional values. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p6
Focuses on the business performance of various upholstery firms in Great Britain. Level of competitive advantage; Assessment on the quality of the products; Impact of economic downturn on the earnings of the firms.
- Flexsteel 30 sales sag 5.7%; earnings off 13.6%. // Furniture/Today;4/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p46
The article reports on the financial performance of upholstery manufacturer Flexsteel Industries Inc. in the U.S. in the third-quarter ended March 31, 2007. According to the company, sales were 5.7 percent below the comparable period in 2006, while net income fell 13.6 percent. The company adds...
- Ekornes reports North American revenues. // Furniture/Today;12/1/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p57
The article reports on the revenues generated by Norwegian upholstery specialist Ekornes ASA in North America. The company reported revenue rise of 6% in U.S. dollars for the first nine months of 2008. But in terms of home currency, Ekornes' revenues fell by 1.4% because of the changing exchange...