TWEAKING ON-THE-FLY: Menu-cost software offers instant bottom-line insight
- Eatec Corporation. // Hospitality Upgrade;Spring2004, p76
Provides information on Eatec Corp., a provider of enterprise back-office software and services for the foodservice industry and hospitality industries. Offer of the EatecNetX, recognized as a state-of-the-art foodservice management system that is centralized, scalable, Web-centric and...
- Food Service Software and Hardware Under Development. // Journal of Environmental Health;Nov2000, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p43
Reports the development of software and hardware products for food service by the KatchAll Technology Group Inc. in the United States. Commitment of the company to fund a temperature-monitoring system called Temp Trak; Evaluation of the products performance of the product.
- Restaura expands electronic commerce. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p82
Reports on Restaura Inc.'s expansion of its e-store software from Palo Alto, California-based Instill Corp. Network capabilities; Reduction in the amount of time that Restaura managers spend on invoice tracking; Future implementation of Instill's e-store advantage.
- Champs. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, Operator Connection p26
Features Ibertech's Aloha software used by Daka International for its Champs restaurant systems operations. Capabilities; System requirements; Ease of use.
- Remote Control. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul99, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p46
Discusses the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in the food service industry. Predictions on the ERP market by 2002; Why enterprise software has not really caught on in the restaurant industry; Information on the the restaurant ERP strategy.
- The benefits to f/s of software beta-tests. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p158
Cites the benefits of beta-testing foodservice software. Part of keeping the systems updated; Enhancements and upgrades to software features; Transmission of menu choices wireless and totally online; Clout and control for users; Portable diet office system. INSET: What tests reveal.
- Menu management. Hodl, James J. // Casino Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p37
Provides information on the EatecNetX software-based management system for foodservice and retail operations from Emeryville, California-based Eatec Corp. Features of the software; Background on the company; Benefits of the software to casinos with multiple dining outlets. INSET: Eatec milestones.
- SIMPLIFYING THE PROCESS WITH: AUTOMATED MENU MGMT. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p86
Deals with the use of software systems for automating menu management in the U.S. food service market. Features of the software system used at the Ochsner Clinic Foundation; Goals of the food service management software adopted at the University of Montana; Comments from Mike Hoffer,...
- FOOD AND RESTAURANTS. // Travel & Leisure;Aug2010, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p120
The article reviews several smartphone applications on food service and restaurant ratings such as Zagat to Go, RoadStoves, and Foodspotting.