- SFM announces conference, promotes careers. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p13
The Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) will hold its second Critical Issues Conference, â€œOnsite Foodservice: Enhancing Value in Today's Economy,â€ in New York City April 10 2003. SFM also underwrote a 15-week course at Chester, Pennsylvania-based Widener University as part of a...
- FOOD & BEVERAGE DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/2/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p22
The article offers news briefs on food and beverage. Cooking demonstrations by New York celebrity chef David Bouley and three Japanese chefs were witnessed and sampled by chefs and media. Baltimore, Maryland-based Phillips Seafood is offering half-price wine every Thursday. Heidi Cramb was...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/9/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p40
Reports on news items concerning suppliers to the U.S. food service and restaurant industry as of August 9, 2004. Acquisition of Pierre Foods by Madison Dearborn Partners; Roy Rogers Restaurants' introduction of Chef's Choice Crab Cake Sandwich from Phillips Seafood's as a limited-time...
- On Productivity. Raftery, Dan // Progressive Grocer;12/1/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 18, p20
Criticizes the outcome of the Productivity Conference administered by the Food Marketing Institute and the International Foodservice Distributors Association, held in Dallas, Texas in October 2004. Highlights of the conference; Challenges faced by organizers of the conference; Insights from...
- Floor Show. // SN: Supermarket News;6/13/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 24, p36
Presents the highlights of the 2005 International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association's trade show held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Reformulated food products featured at the event; Attendees of the show.
- SFM offers members money-back guarantee, launches Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has offered to refund members' dues in 1997 if it does not satisfy their expectations. SFM's commitment to offer first rate educational programs and networking opportunities.
- HFM begins tracking long-term care foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's release of the first long-term care benchmarking program.
- For future: New-look logo debuts at SFM. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the debut of the new logo of Society for Foodservice Management. Element of change and renewal; Use of the eclipse; Depiction of the dawning of new ideas from enhanced education and information.
- SFM introduces new `eclipse' logo. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's introduction of a new logo.