TO MEET HECTIC DEMANDS: FAST-BAKE PIZZA
- Combination Steamer Ovens. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p74
Presents information on combination steamer ovens. Uses of the combination oven in restaurant kitchens; Comparison of the combination oven with the traditional steamer or convection oven; Typical sizes of the combination ovens; Operational considerations.
- WORTH IT DOWN THE ROAD: The case for combis. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p84
Reveals why some foodservice directors are using combi-ovens. Different settings which combi-ovens can be used; Comments from foodservice director Jim Gunther about combi-ovens; Comments from chef Tom Siegel about combi-ovens.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p57
Presents several products related to food service industry. Efficiency of the boiler-less Steam Club steamer of Cleveland Range Inc.; Dimension of Sneezeguard Systems of Sneezeguard Solutions; Introduction of Nescafe Frothe Cappuccino.
- Cooks Faster, Cuts Shrinkage, Controls Portions: The Combi-Oven. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p150
Deals with the combi-oven being used by the food service system at West Des Moines Schools in Iowa. Cooking time advantages of the oven; Features of the oven; Advantages of combi-oven in cooking meat.
- Combination Steamer Ovens. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p78
Features combination steamer ovens, versatile cooking equipment for use in the food service industry of the United States. Key features and specifications; Range of combination steamer oven models that are available in the market; Price.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2003, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p116
Features several food service equipment. Infrared Thermometer Laser from All QA Products;Ovens from Doughpro; Shortening Shuttle from Worcester Industrial Products Corp.
- Combination oven/steamers. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p57
Reports on the growing use of combination oven/steamers in food service operations in the United States. Primary reasons for paying a high price for combination oven/steamers; Applications; Range of models available in the market; Operation considerations; Key to selection and purchasing.
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2003, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p142
Presents several products used in the food service industry as of May 2002. Retherm/Food Holding Oven from alto-Shaam; Antimicrobial shelves from Eagle Group; Foodhandling gloves from Foodhandler.
- BACK-OF-HOUSE INNOVATION: WHAT'S NEW FOR 2003? Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p67
Provides information on innovations in the food service equipment and technology sector. Ultra violet hoods; Filters in fryers; Ovens.