- BP forecourt concepts: food and drinks go healthy. // MarketWatch: Food;Aug2007, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the re-launching of BP's Wild Bean Cafe food and drink range in Great Britain. It is stated that the new range of products from BP are focused on the health of consumers, including the premium salad range, iced fruit smoothies and new sandwich range with filings. Moreover,...
- Catch Some Powder. KADEY, MATTHEW // Living Without's Gluten Free & More;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p54
The article offers information on gluten-free powders that can be incorporated into daily meals, snacks and desserts. It mentions powders including Brown Rice Protein Powder; Cacao Powder and Chia Powder. It states that these powders can be used in various recipes including oat meal; salad...
- AS MEAL REPLACEMENTS OR ALL-DAY ADD-ONS: SMOOTHIES GET BIGGER. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p70
Discusses the increasing popularity of smoothies in the U.S. Outlook for the performance of the smoothie market in 2002; Reasons behind the popularity of smoothies; Information on the smoothie programs of food service companies Aramark and Sodexho.
- Through a Straw. Parham, Kate // FoodService Director;7/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p58
The article reports on the availability of several drinkable desserts that provide convenience and healthy post-meal option including milkshakes and smoothies, with emphasis in making the process simple using five easily replicable ingredients.
- 5 other ways to use pumpkin. // Kiwi;Oct/Nov2010, p48
The article recommends several methods for preparing pumpkin such as roasting pumpkin slices, preparing a pumpkin smoothie, and serving sautÃ©ed chopped pumpkin over rice.
- YOGURT, ICE CREAM AND NONDAIRY: SOFT-SERVE SOOTHERS. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p106
Focuses on the popularity of frozen products and smoothies. Advantages of using the non-dairy versions of frozen beverages; Reason for the popularity of smoothies; Flavors of smoothies products available in the market.
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 48: SNACK FOOD CHAINS. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p237
Chapter 48 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. Surveyed are U.S. snack food chains which grossed $7.8 billion in 2006. The top three market leaders are Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen and Jamba Juice. The snack food outlets, especially the smoothie...
- 5 IDEAS FOR ... Avocado. // Good Housekeeping;May2014, Vol. 258 Issue 5, p93
The article presents five recipes that use avocado including a no-cook key lime pie, a green goddess dressing, and a berry-avocado smoothie.
- The it smoothie. // Shape;Mar2015, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p22
A recipe for a smoothie by Chef Ron Russel with Blueberry Chocolate Antioxidant Shake is presented.