- LIMAMI FUSION DINING. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p148
The article presents information on Umami Fusion Dining restaurant located in Toronto, Ontario. Several foods and drinks offered at the restaurant are identified including Sushi Grade Seared tuna and the Umami Mary drink. The article also offers information on the Umami Sushi establishment,...
- New sushi restaurant to open mid-January in downtown Salt Lake. Johnson, Frances // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/1/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p5
This article reports on the opening of sushi restaurant I LOVE Sushi in Salt Lake City, Utah in mid-January 2007. The restaurant will be an all-you-can-eat format, with customers paying a flat fee for one hour of unlimited sushi. Prices for lunch per person will be around $20.99 and $25.99 for...
- AL DESKO. // Evening Standard;11/13/2013, p36
What: Large sushi set (from Â£7.50) Where from: K10, 3 Appold Street, EC2, k10.com Taste assessment: As comedian Adam Buxton sings, sushi is "mainly raw fish and rice" but this selection tastes very nice. The salmon sashimi was as fresh as the Prince of Bel Air and the rice was glutinous and...
- Roll Call. Gardner, Abby; McCormick, Meghan; Speer, Christine; Zivan, David // Indianapolis Monthly;Mar2007, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p140
The article reviews several sushi restaurants in Indiana including Daruma, a Japanese restaurant, Naked Tchopstix, which offers variety like the Maui roll and Playboy Roll, and Tegry Bistro, which has a collection of varieties like tuna nigiri, tuna avocado rolls and spider rolls. INSETS: The...
- Is Yo! ready to go? Yo! Sushi faces a pivotal year as it eyes opportunities at home and abroad. Wingett, Mark // Restaurant Magazine;Apr2014, Issue 236, p12
The article reports on the expansion plans of restaurant franchise Yo! Sushi.
- London-based Yo! Sushi prepares to roll into U.S. market. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p66
Details the preparation of London, England-based Yo! Sushi for its entry into the United States market. Menu concept at the chain restaurant; Company's consideration of franchising in the U.S.
- A taste of things to come. Fort, Matthew // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/11/2004 Best Of Supplement, p10
Describes the trends in restaurants in Great Britain as of November 2004. Lack of originality among dishes served in restaurants particularly in large metropolitan areas; Design of restaurants; Emergence of sushi bars.
- ASK GAEL. // New York;1/19/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p91
Describes the Japanese restaurant, Geisha, at 61st Street, New York City. Sushi bar; Muted Japanese animation projected on the wall; Origami birds; Cockles in fragrant miso consomme; Spanish mackerel tartare with wasabi tobiko; Spicy salmon roll.
- 50 things we love about ASIA. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Jul2013, p60
The article offers a list of 50 things to love about Asia including the sushi bars of Japan, shopping in Hong Kong, and exotic food at hawker stalls in Singapore.