IN 2000: F/s sales drop 9.9% at 150 top B&I accts
- Food service sees turnaround. Griekspoor, P. J. // Dakota Farmer;Mar2011, p82
The article forecasts a turnaround in the food service industry in the U.S. in 2011, specifically in nutrition and animal welfare.
- People, Places & Things. // Southeast Food Service News;Oct/Nov2015, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p4
The article discusses developments in the food services industry in the U.S. as of October 2015, including the expansion by Tin Drum AsiacafÃ© in Georgia and Florida, and the membership of Culinary Resources to the Independent Broker Alliance (IBA).
- Taking 2016 retail trends to foodservice. Begun, Rachel // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/4/2015, p2
The article presents an outlook for the effect of food trends on the U.S. food service industry in 2016.
- Portability Rules. King, Paul // FoodService Director;11/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p14
The article addresses the issue of food portability in the U.S. According to "Food Service Director" magazine's 2008 Portability Study, of the operators surveyed in 2008, 75 percent said they offer portable menu items, up markedly from 62 percent in 2007. Even though more customers than ever are...
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p81
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. food industry including the launch of Fight Hunger with Every Case, a customer initiative of Kraft Foodservice in partnership with Feeding America, Kellogg's introduction of the Cheez It Real Fan Game Getaway as part of its 2012 Snacks and...
- Global Desserts. Parham, Kate // FoodService Director;9/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p46
The article discusses the dessert trend in foodservice operators in the U.S., wherein they add global options to their dessert menu.
- TOP FOODSERVICE DISTRIBUTORS. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2014/2015, Vol. 15, p260
The article offers information on the top foodservice distributors in the U.S. as of January 2014, and consolidation of companies including Sysco Corp. and US Foods, Agar Supply Co. Inc. and Reinhart Foodservice, as well as Institution Food House (IFH) and Performance Food Group Co. (PFGC).
- Sisig City in Queens. // Filipino Reporter;12/18/2015, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on seeing the Sisig City Truck, which is a mobile food service serving Philippine food, at the Woodside residential neighborhood in New York City on December 13, 2015.
- Anchoring the menu. Wray, Tom // National Provisioner;Oct2008, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on the hamburger chains as a one of the supreme businesses despite the rising costs and changes of the marketplace in the U.S. It notes that the combined sales of the top 27 hamburger chains can be estimated to $61.5 billion in 2007 which signifies a continuous growth for the...