AND GIVES COAST-TO-COAST B&I REVIEW: DAVIS ASCENDS TO FLIK PRES
- B&I: Space, site and packaging drive business. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p84
Discusses the debut of FLIK Intl. Corp.'s Flikety/Split take-home kiosk. Factors to be considered when planning the program; Tips offered by Scott Davis of FLIK on developing a take-home program; Menus offered in the kiosk.
- People. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p20A
Reports the appointment of business executives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Promotion of JoAnn Turner as senior manager for Greenwat Sponsel and Co.; Employment of Scott M. Davis as senior enterprise architect with the Advanced Technology Group; Selection of Jennifer Molloy as office manager for...
- Flik International's Spring Expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/31/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p24
Focuses on the Flik International Corp.'s annual Spring Exposition held in New York. Estimated number of chefs, managers and associates of Flik that participated in the exposition; Aim of the exposition to educate Flik Associates on the ways that they can distinguish Flik from other food...
- Flik International Corp. Carlino, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p102
Discusses the performance of Flik International Corp. as a growing company and a family operation. Start of company in 1971; Regulation of growth through account assimilation; Success in the tri-state markets.
- Changes at FLIK, Intl. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the growth of FLIK International, since its acquisition by the Compass Group in May, 1995. Comments made by Julie Flik executive vice president of FLIK; Details on the changes prompted by this growth.
- Flik launches grain promo. // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p32
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes,' a program designed to promote grain and legume-based menu items by educating its cafeteria customers. Combination of nutrition information with a cooking demonstration and tasting.
- Flik christens new office, new president. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p20
Reports on Flik International Corp.'s introduction of Rick Postiglione as president and chief operating officer during the opening of the company's offices in Rye Brook, New York.
- Flik International serves the Nitty Gritty on grains, fiber. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Features Flik International Corp.'s `Nitty Gritty on Grains and Legumes' program for its corporate cafeteria accounts. Goals of the food service program; Recipes offered to customer under the program.
- Flik International tests Pommes Frites and more at Spring Expo. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p18
Focuses on the launching of the food service and products of Flik International Corp. at the 1999 Spring Expo show of Compass Group North America in New York City. Belgian fries called Pommes Frites as the main feature of products tested by the company at the event.