FOR FRANCHISE-BASED GROWTH: CANTEEN SCANS HORIZON
- For Vending Machine Operators, It's Not the Candy That's Dandy. ALLEN, MIKE // San Diego Business Journal;12/15/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 50, p8
The article profiles Culver City, California-based healthy vending machine franchisor and food distribution company Human Healthy Vending LLC that offers healthy snacks in 1,100 franchise across 13 U.S. states.
- Canteen Signs RE Services. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p22
Announces the franchising agreement between RE Services LLC and Canteen Vending Services in the United States. Significance of the agreement to the business expansion of Canteen; Financial information on RE Services; Outcome of the merchandising programs of Canteen.
- NEBRASKA OPERATOR SIGNS ON: Canteen franchise grows. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p24
Announces that Valley Vending Service Inc. has joined as a franchisee of Canteen Vending Services in 2001. Background on Valley Vanding; Expansion plans of Valley Vending.
- Negocios para Novatos. // Entrepreneur Mexico;jan2009, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p96
No abstract available.
- Five Star Becomes Canteen Franchisee. // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the Canteen franchise agreement signed by Five Star Food Service Inc. and Canteen Vending Services Inc. in the U.S. Under the agreement, Canteen will acquire specific territories of Five Star in the Southeast, while Five Star will also acquire some of the territories and...
- ALL BRANDS IN MISSISSIPPI: Canteen franchisee signs on. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the franchise agreement signed by All Brands Foods with Canteen Vending Services. Background on All Brands; Plan of John Curtis, All Brands president, as a franchisee.
- They're going to need a bigger boat. Stapp Herold, Tracy // Entrepreneur;Apr2014, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p104
The article focuses on Zach Dirks, a franchise owner working for the health food vending company HUMAN Healthy Vending with his business partner Trevor Hawley. Topics include the profitability of his franchise, the challenges Dirks and Hawley faced in relocating their business to San Francisco,...
- SMALL BUSINESS. // Finance Week;1/18/2002, p37
Offers information on the World Franchise Council meeting on May 9, 2002 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Conference theme; Participation of the Franchise Association of Southern Africa.
- Now 13.6% of FoodService sales. // FoodService Director;7/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1S
Presents information on study carried out by the FoodService Director to determine the amount of operators that manage their own vending machines. Statistical information provided; Results of study.