FUNCTIONING AS A COMPANY IN A COMPANY: ENTEGRA BRANCHING OUT
- TEES, CLUBS--AND STEAKS?: Entegra links with golfbusiness. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on Entegra Procurement Services, the exclusive foodservice supplier to golfbusiness.com. Remarks from Dana Johnston, vice president of client procurement services for Sodexho Services; Services to be provided by Sodexho to golfbusiness.com.
- Contracting for Services. Hartmetz, Bruce // Government Procurement;Dec2003, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p50
This article presents a few guidelines regarding government procurement. Buyers should use the 5 "Ws" in developing their Scope of Services, including service request for proposals and contract: what, when, where, who and why. Outlining requirements in this fashion will enable them to focus on...
- Service delivery experience will get buyers top jobs. Jones, Jonathan // Supply Management;10/16/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p16
Presents a letter commenting on the statement that experience derived from service delivery will get buyers top jobs. Identification of lack of skills or experience to procure large outsourced services or add any significant value; Recommendation on what organizations must do in terms of...
- 2004 Coin-op BUYER'S GUIDE. // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on the 22nd annual American Coin-Op Buyer's Guide, published exclusively for coin laundry owners. To use the guide, one has to simply look up the name of a product or service in the Product Directory and then turn to the Manufacturers' Directory for information on how to...
- all together now. Akkam, Alia // Hospitality Design;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p65
The author discusses various issues relating to purchasing in the hospitality industry. Particular focus is given to how hospitality purchasing agents need to be able keep track of multiple projects and multiple clients. Additional topics discussed include how to use computer programs to aid in...
- Don't wait till the end is nigh before calling procurement. Jones, Neil // Event;Apr2004, p8
Contemplates on the role of procurement personnel in event marketing. Common practice of procurement departments to make last-minute cost-cutting measures; Significance of involving the procurement personnel at the start of the event marketing strategy.
- How Can Buyers & Brokers Become A Match Made In Heaven? Reitz, Diana // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;1/26/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p14
Looks into the buyers and brokers relationship in the insurance industry in the U.S. Factors that influence the love-hate relationship of the buyers and brokers; Importance of market knowledge in insurance transactions; Variety of services offered by good intermediaries.
- 115 Issues in Commercial Services Agreements for the Service Provider. Miller, John "Johnny" E. // Contract Management;Jun2011, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p60
The article presents a checklist of 115 issues related to domestic and international commercial services agreements that service providers in the U.S. can consider to manage the cost of money spend on the procurement of commercial services. It states the significance for service provider to...
- Rate Buydown Helps Sellers Compete with Builders on Financing. Sichelman, Lew // National Mortgage News;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p6
The article reports on the advantages of seller with builders in financing. It has been indicated that sellers can go even further than most builders in terms of financing. It has been said that sellers might find that helping would-be buyers qualify for a mortgage. However, most sellers do not...