STUDY SHOWS 79% DROP IN LANDFILLS: West Coast equip. forum addresses labor, energy
- Uphill battle. JENNINGS, LISA // Nation's Restaurant News;2/10/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p47
The article discusses restaurant industry analysts' market outlook and stocks to consider in 2014. Topics addressed include mixed macroeconomic trends, high industry valuations, and the growth of the higher-end restaurant sector. The anticipation of more purchasing power in the middle- and...
- 2002 OUTLOOK: Catering biz down, though other business holds steady. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p50
Predicts the performance of the food service industry in 2002. Effects of the recession on the catering business; Changes in the management approach of food service executives; Performance of the non-cyclical markets.
- Managed services set pace. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p9
Presents the 2005 forecasts of the National Restaurant Association for the food service industry in the U.S. Factors that will help the non-commercial food service business to increase sales in 2005; Effects of the growth in manufacturing employment; Forecast on wholesale food prices.
- FULL SERVICE TAKES A BIGGER BITE! Sanson, Michael; Mariani, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p29
Forecasts the market outlook of the restaurant industry in the U.S. for 2003. Sales growth posted by the industry from 1971 to 2003; Concerns raised by operators; Competition facing the industry; Trends in the food service industry. INSETS: IDINE'S TOP 10 DINING OUT TRENDS;MARIANI'S...
- Some Larger Banks Have Really Big Mortgage Woes. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;4/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p22
The article provides an overview on the market performance of the major banking firms in the U.S.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization for January... // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar1998, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p180
Presents the report on industrial production for the period January 1998 in the United States. Percentage of the production growth in output of consumer goods; Capacity utilization for manufacturing.
- 2010 headed in right direction. // Furniture/Today;1/18/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p2
The author shares his positive outlook about the business performance of the furniture industry in 2010 in the U.S.
- Optimism abounds as cattle producers see increasing demand. Fannin, Blair // Western Farm Press;9/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p12
The article features the projections of agricultural producers and experts, during the 56th annual Texas A & M Beef Cattle Short Course, on the future of cattle business in the U.S.
- Oops. Top 10 bad predictions for 2009. // Automotive News;12/28/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6392, p7
The article presents information on some bad predictions for 2009, related to the U.S. automobile industry.